PDA

View Full Version : Club Shirt Idea

KillaGT
05-07-2012, 08:59 AM
I am always trying to think of differnt ideas, my idea for a new club shirt would be something with club logo and some bad ass cars on front, and on the back kinda like a concert shirt layout with all of the club events & dates on back! The back could even be expanded to some sponsors to offsett cost. Each year there could be a new version for the year. Make the shirt available online & at all events the club does.

ToplessPony94
05-07-2012, 10:43 AM
I like this idea. One issue would be that it seems like the dates for a good number of club events never seem to get finalized until half way through the season. That would have to change if we did this.

KillaGT
05-07-2012, 01:21 PM
no doubt, most of the bigger events are usally in stone tho

KillaGT
05-07-2012, 01:22 PM
alot of people at shows & cruise nights are shirt junkies, myself included, and could really raise some money for club too

Jibber
05-07-2012, 11:10 PM
alot of people at shows & cruise nights are shirt junkies, myself included, and could really raise some money for club too

Im with you on this Jeff. I love T-shirts too. Maybe we can discuss at this Saturdays cruise night if you are going. Weather looks awesome right now.

KillaGT
05-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Im not sure about this sat, doing show at my kids school in day. But def would love to discuss this further

Dennis O'Shea
05-08-2012, 06:03 PM
I think its a great Idea and bright yellow would be cool