PDA

View Full Version : What people think about this car?

chachee52
09-27-2013, 01:26 PM
My friend sent me this link. I kind of like the looks. Basically takes all the "best" quallities from the surrent muscle cars amd merges them together IMO.
But take a look at the price!!! :eek:
http://equus-automotive.com/
And I'm not too impressed to the HP it puts out for the price either. But hey, if you have that much $$$ to spend, this is a rare good looking car for the most part.

ToplessPony94
09-27-2013, 02:46 PM
To me it looks like a tasteful combination of vintage classic and modern Mustang styling. Looks great! The price is on the silly side, though. If I had that kind of money to spend, I doubt I would drop it on this. Probably choose some euro-exotic instead. Very few mechanical details, too, unless I missed something.

fredfordguy
09-28-2013, 07:40 AM
Nice looking car, proves that it is still stylish to copy the original but quarter of a mill???? Oh well, love the vid, guy takes girl, cop steals girl, girl dumps cop for hot rod..NICE!!!!

KARMAN
09-28-2013, 07:44 AM
Wouldn't it be cheaper to fashion a Dynacorn body onto an S197 Mustang chassis?
Or is that all they really did there?:rolleyes:
I saw a modified Dynacorn body on a late model Mustang chassis once, but I don't remember where.

rhoidahl
09-28-2013, 08:46 AM
Great looking vehicle, I see a lot of Mustang in this car, but also some Firebird and Challenger. Think they could a zero off the end of the price tag??

TorchredSVT
09-30-2013, 09:45 AM
it's pretty cool, but in no way shape or form worth the price tag.