PDA

View Full Version : Last cruise night of the year at SKips in Merrimac,ma

TorchredSVT
09-20-2013, 09:35 AM
I believe Tim and I are heading there on saturday......maybe see some of ya there!!

ToplessPony94
09-20-2013, 12:31 PM
I'll be at the NHMC cruise night, as it will be the least one I can make this year. This will be the first year since I joined that I can't make the last cruise night of the year. :(

SVT10th
09-20-2013, 12:59 PM
This had been on my calendar all summer. Then, of course, something comes up.
Bah. I haven't made it to a Skips show for 2 years. Used to go to the Mega Cruise and the last show every year....

Oh well. Maybe I can at least make it to the cruise night....

TorchredSVT
09-20-2013, 01:29 PM
starts at 2 so its not really a cruise night lol

4 of us are heading over.

Jibber
09-25-2013, 11:52 AM
This had been on my calendar all summer. Then, of course, something comes up.
Bah. I haven't made it to a Skips show for 2 years. Used to go to the Mega Cruise and the last show every year....

Oh well. Maybe I can at least make it to the cruise night....

Glad to see you made the right decision.:)

starts at 2 so its not really a cruise night lol

4 of us are heading over.

Where is your dedication to the club, kid?;)

How many cars show up?

TorchredSVT
09-25-2013, 03:01 PM
they had just shy of 300 cars, was a good turn out as always

I finally don't have plans this saturday, but probably still won't make the cruise night lol

Jibber
09-26-2013, 09:20 AM
I finally don't have plans this saturday, but probably still won't make the cruise night lol

You've got balls man!!!

I hope you get the same treatment I got at last Saturdays cruise night.... I got the VP asking me my name and who I was, nice to meet you blah, blah, blah. LOL.
Then I got the cold shoulder from the Prez.... HAHA
I bet when they see you... they will roll out the champagne and caviar. That's the respect you command. I'm envious of your greatness.

TorchredSVT
09-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Ha, I like this new improved ball busting kevin. I can see you are finally coming into your own :)

ToplessPony94
09-26-2013, 06:03 PM
Ha, I like this new improved ball busting kevin. I can see you are finally coming into your own :)

Can I get in on the act? :cool:

Ian, in one post you call yourself the new blood of NHMC, but other than Mustang Mania, what club events have you attended this year? :rolleyes: Seems like the new blood is bleeding out fast! Maybe through that bullet hole in the seat?!? :p

BTW, did the hole get fixed up ok for ya?

TorchredSVT
09-27-2013, 10:07 AM
Not too many......and by the looks of the attendance this year neither has to many other people :)

Last year and the year before I attended a ton, this year....not so much. I have plenty of reasons for such, but I don't feel like getting into it now. Maybe over the winter.

Hopefully next year I'll be around more

ToplessPony94
09-27-2013, 02:49 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was pretty much a no-show last year with my dad's passing.