PDA

View Full Version : Update -- cruising downtown manchester

rhoidahl
08-22-2013, 07:50 PM
I have registration forms for 5 people (myself, Rick & Marie, Ken Morse, Scot Robichaud, and Dick Pellerin). These will be mailed tomorrow.

Other people who indicated they will attend are Ryan and David Cookman. Other "maybes" are Ian, George Martin, Keith Douglas, and Keith Bilodeau. You guys can either mail your registration form directly, or register the day of the show.

I told the Cruising Downtown Manchester people they can plan on 10 of us to help out with parking and directing traffic, so if you can make early that day, PLEASE DO.

As a group, we will meet at the Dunkin Donuts on South Elm St between 6:00 and 6:15, leaving there at 6:15 so we can parked and ready to help with parking and directing traffic by 6:30.

Post any questions -- if you have a question, someone else probably has the same question. THANKS.

rhoidahl
08-25-2013, 06:45 PM
For those of you who are NOT meeting up with us early, and are coming into the show on your own, the entry/registration tent is on SOUTH Elm Street this year near the Verizon Center, not on North Elm Street at the Brady Sullivan Building (where is has been for the last few years)...

rhoidahl
08-28-2013, 09:07 PM
UPDATE !!!! Norm Lavigne just called me to clarify. If you have preregistered and are helping with the show as part of the NH Mustang Club, we enter from South Elm Street. Otherwise, you MUST register at the Brady Sullivan Bldg on North Elm Street. We will hold as many spots as possible with the club, but GET THERE EARLY...

TorchredSVT
08-30-2013, 09:22 AM
thanks Randy!!