PDA

View Full Version : NHMC club merchandise.

Jibber
05-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Are there any plans to move the link for the club store onto this forum?

I checked out the website and I could not find where in CafePress they offered the assortment of Jackets that I see members wearing at our events. If we could have a link(s) here then we could look at all the things that are available for sale.

Just a thought.

SVT10th
05-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Jackets were never available through the club store. (Same with the official show t-shirts and sweatshirts)
I believe Dan Jackman was having the jackets made. Don't know if he's still involved with them or not. Maybe contact Marie?

Jibber
11-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Any updates on this?

whtmare
11-12-2012, 09:49 PM
id be down for a jacket aswell kevin. i had ordered a couple of shirts fro cafe press and the quality was not as good as the ones the club sells at the shows.

ToplessPony94
11-12-2012, 10:02 PM
id be down for a jacket aswell kevin. i had ordered a couple of shirts fro cafe press and the quality was not as good as the ones the club sells at the shows.

I agree on Cafe Press quality. Ordered once years ago and haven't felt the urge again, mostly due to quality. CP usdes Hanes shirts if I remember correctly. I have so many shirts already now that I pretty much don't buy unless it's a Gildan shirt.

But I'd be in for a jacket as well! Maybe we can get a bunch of us together and order a quantity all at once.

390gtconv
11-13-2012, 07:58 AM
But I'd be in for a jacket as well! Maybe we can get a bunch of us together and order a quantity all at once.

I have anolder jacket, a widbreaker type, So if someone updates source, let us know.

SVT10th
11-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Marie can put you in touch with Dan Jackman who gets these made for us.

Last I heard, the currently available style is the black, fleece-lined windbreaker with gold lettering. I don't think the blue-white varsity style are available anymore.

Jibber
11-13-2012, 05:15 PM
I don't think the blue-white varsity style are available anymore.

Why.??? Maybe it should be reconsidered. There are alot of new members now.

390gtconv
11-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Why.??? Maybe it should be reconsidered. There are alot of new members now. Would like to see all the options.
Present it at Xmas party plus newsletter thereafter.

Jibber
11-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Would like to see all the options.
Present it at Xmas party plus newsletter thereafter.

The list is right here...... I might forget some of this stuff at the party. Especially after a few gin and tonics.

LILBLKSNAKE
11-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Especially after a few gin and tonics.

Just make sure you find a restroom and don't turn the snow YELLOW!!!

Jibber
11-15-2012, 08:27 AM
Just make sure you find a restroom and don't turn the snow YELLOW!!!

No Comment. There are certain well respected members on this forum who do not care/like the color conflict. Please refrain from any reference to color going forward. Thank you.

390gtconv
12-02-2012, 01:46 PM
This subject still to be discuss at Xmas party this coming weekend? We are talking about club jackets.

ToplessPony94
12-02-2012, 01:59 PM
No Comment. There are certain well respected members on this forum who do not care/like the color conflict. Please refrain from any reference to color going forward. Thank you.

That would be good! :cool:

LILBLKSNAKE
12-03-2012, 07:45 AM

As Arnold Schwartzeneggar said in Kindergarten Cop- QUIT WHINING!!!!

chachee52
12-03-2012, 07:59 AM

I'm not a movie guy but i thought he said "It's not a toooooma"

Jibber
12-03-2012, 08:52 PM

Well, I didn't want to say anything in public, but I will. I rec'd a threatening text message from Ed Stating that "I am going to have All Yellow cars banned from the club"
I don't know what to do.. Someone please help me. This is why I have been so quite. I'm afraid of ED. He used to be a Professional body builder for those of you that don't know.

390gtconv
12-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Offer him a couple bags of Rolo's or Caramel candies and he's a kitty kat. He's easy to make purrrrrr. He's about as good of shape as Mt St Helen.

KillaGT
12-08-2012, 11:05 AM
if you guys have design idea pictures & etc that you would like in the newsletter let me know and send them to me, I can put them in and get a feel for what people want & like. jeff.new@comcast.net