PDA

View Full Version : Cruising downtown manchester

rhoidahl
08-22-2013, 09:17 AM
I have received only 4 registration forms and I HAVE to let those who run this show know TONIGHT how many people we have to help direct traffic and park cars. If you plan on helping out, I need to know by 7:00 this evening. Even if you plan to register at the show, I still need to know if you plan to help out with traffic/parking.
Show cars will be allowed in before 7:00 this year, so we need to meet at Dunkin Donuts on South Elm St at 6:00; leaving there no later than 6:15 so we can be ready to start helping out at 6:30.
This year, the registration tent is at the Verizon Center, and entry into the show is on South Elm Street (right where we have our reserved spot).

TorchredSVT
08-29-2013, 10:30 AM
just checked the website for the event...no mention of registration near Verizon. Can you confirm that's correct?

http://www.cruisingdowntown.com/Home_Page.php

I am planning to roll in with two or three other cars before 9am.

rhoidahl
08-29-2013, 11:59 AM
I got clarification on this last evening. Normal registration IS at the Brady Sullivan Building on North Elm Street. If you preregistered and are showing up early to help with directing traffic and parking, you can enter the show at South Elm Street near the Verizon Center. For those helping with directing traffic and parking, we are meeting at Dunkin Donuts on South Elm Street, leaving there at 6:15 to drive into the show area and park together (as in past years)...