PDA

View Full Version : Bethelham on Sunday?

chachee52
08-07-2013, 07:03 AM
Anyone planing on cruising up to this event? I'll be honest, I'm not sure yet if I am, I'll be at the lake and its the first time all summer. But last year was a good turn out and a great show. Had a great time and cruised back through Crawford Notch which was very cool!!!
If there are a couple meetups then I might be persuaded to come up.

whtmare
08-07-2013, 07:31 AM
Hmm man that's a long ride for a Sunday probally not this guy. Besides I don't like flatbread and wine lol

ToplessPony94
08-07-2013, 10:38 AM
I can only fit one event into the coming weekend, and it's gonna be Chet's CARBBQ, so I'm out. But I would like to make it to this sometime.

07 stang gt
08-08-2013, 07:51 AM
Going to Ted Green Ford in Stockbridge,VT this weekend for the dealerships 100 year anniversary. One of the oldest Ford dealers in the country celebrating 100 years as a Ford dealership!! Vice pres from Ford Motor Co. will be there, 20 of their closest Ford dealer friends and family, etc. for a golf tourn. on Sat. followed by a banquet at night and a bonfire in a huge field and then followed up on Sunday with a presentation from Ford Motor Co. and a car show at the dealership. Some of the owners from Ford dealerships will be bringing thier cars from their car collections to the show as well. Amazing collections of cars they have. One of my NY dealers will be their, he has an extensive Mustang collection and unfortunatly lost over 2 million $ in original Mustang parts as well as an original never retored 69 Boss 302,a 65,and a 66 all original Mustangs in a barn fire caused by lightning!!!!!! He ran into the barn during the fire and tried to push the Boss 302 out but the metal was so hot he burned his hands and had to watch it melt from there. He lost every part he had including orginal hoods, motors, doors,etc etc for Mustangs he had, as well as all the cars.Very sad day !!!!!

whtmare
08-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Going to Ted Green Ford in Stockbridge,VT this weekend for the dealerships 100 year anniversary. One of the oldest Ford dealers in the country celebrating 100 years as a Ford dealership!! Vice pres from Ford Motor Co. will be there, 20 of their closest Ford dealer friends and family, etc. for a golf tourn. on Sat. followed by a banquet at night and a bonfire in a huge field and then followed up on Sunday with a presentation from Ford Motor Co. and a car show at the dealership. Some of the owners from Ford dealerships will be bringing thier cars from their car collections to the show as well. Amazing collections of cars they have. One of my NY dealers will be their, he has an extensive Mustang collection and unfortunatly lost over 2 million $ in original Mustang parts as well as an original never retored 69 Boss 302,a 65,and a 66 all original Mustangs in a barn fire caused by lightning!!!!!! He ran into the barn during the fire and tried to push the Boss 302 out but the metal was so hot he burned his hands and had to watch it melt from there. He lost every part he had including orginal hoods, motors, doors,etc etc for Mustangs he had, as well as all the cars.Very sad day !!!!!

Cool story bro!!!

Jibber
08-08-2013, 09:17 AM
Let me see......Hmmmm... I looked on page 53 of the Bruce Bigelow Excuse book, Volume 1, and found the one I needed.

Wifes Company Picnic is on this day. Can't make it, even though I wanted to for the beautiful ride up.

chachee52
08-09-2013, 06:51 AM
I think that I might be out. I'm not even sure I'm taking the mustang with me later today, if its down pouring like its supposed to be I've already driven in that this year, not sure i want to do it again. But if the rain calms down before I leave I'll probably drive it, the rest of the weekend is supposed to be too nice not to drive it around!!!!

ToplessPony94
08-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Let me see......Hmmmm... I looked on page 53 of the Bruce Bigelow Excuse book, Volume 1, and found the one I needed.

Wifes Company Picnic is on this day. Can't make it, even though I wanted to for the beautiful ride up.

Kevin, get your references in order! Is that the hardcover, the paperback or the Kindle edition? Inquiring minds want to know! :confused:

Jibber
08-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Kevin, get your references in order! Is that the hardcover, the paperback or the Kindle edition? Inquiring minds want to know! :confused:

Good stuff brother!!!

whtmare
08-09-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm in on this haven't really taken a good roadie this summer bumped into mark,at market basket today
He's going aswell, also talked to Rick told him I will bring the manger...

rhoidahl
08-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Hope you guys enjoy the trip; wish I could go...

whtmare
08-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Nice trip up today guys... Awesome day