PDA

View Full Version : New Club member

chachee52
07-24-2013, 08:08 AM
So After talking to some of you guys this past weekend and telling you that we were going to wait until this weekend to do this, Jen couldn't wait!!!!
So She found this dog at the Nashua Humane Society. His name is Jackson and he's 5. He's kind of shy right now, but I'm sure he'll open right up once he sees how good he'll have it here :)
He's an Aulstraian cattle/german shepard. You can deffinitely tell that he's a cattle dog though, he follows you every where but as soon as you turn to look at him he flops down. It's kind of like the ghost in Mario Brother's!!!! :D
So hopefully he will be ready for a couple of cruises soon.
We will be gone all day Saturday (this is why I wanted to wait) so we don't think that it's fair to him to leave him for a long time on Sunday. So this is why we won't be at the picnic.

Bob Comire
07-24-2013, 09:08 AM
That's great, can't wait to meet him! ☺

SVT10th
07-24-2013, 09:10 AM
Awesome! He looks happy -- he's grinning!

390gtconv
07-24-2013, 09:35 AM
congrats. Does he have any training? Does he like water like you do?

whtmare
07-24-2013, 10:03 AM
Awesome Todd!! After talking to the lady at the show on Sunday this will be the route we go on the next dog! I know he ended up with A Great home congrats.

Xerxeese
07-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Congrats man !

chachee52
07-24-2013, 09:03 PM
congrats. Does he have any training? Does he like water like you do?

He's a little shy, and we aren't sure how many comands he knows right now. He knows sit and no. Not sure if he knows walk or out. So we will be working on that. He's very smart so far though. Walks very well so not much to train there.
As for the water, not sure yet. They treated the water today so we weren't able to take him to the beach today. Hopefully he will so we can take him on the boat. I'm hoping he likes car driving as well so that I can drive him in the mustang some times.
He's made himself at home today so the next couple days will be the testing period for us.

390gtconv
07-25-2013, 08:01 AM
Yes he's going thru some BIG changes in his like, all for the better. Just needs time & love.

chachee52
07-25-2013, 08:09 AM
Yes he's going thru some BIG changes in his like, all for the better. Just needs time & love.

Yup. But he's definitely already a momma's boy!!!!

TorchredSVT
07-25-2013, 09:14 AM
as tricia said on FB...congrats. Great looking dog!!

if you need us to run over and let him out or watch him on saturday it's totally cool...just give me a call.

ToplessPony94
07-25-2013, 10:51 AM
Good news indeed! Congrats to all of you in the new "family".

chachee52
07-25-2013, 10:56 PM
as tricia said on FB...congrats. Great looking dog!!

if you need us to run over and let him out or watch him on saturday it's totally cool...just give me a call.

Thanks, I think that her brother is going to stop by. He lives right around the corner from you so it's not too far.

fredfordguy
07-28-2013, 09:37 AM
Nice lookin' pup, once you've had a dog, it's tough not to enjoy their company. True love and devotion for sure....