PDA

View Full Version : First Saturday Night Cruise Night in Hooksett

Dennis O'Shea
05-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Just returned home from the first night in Hooksett and for the first night it was a big sucess we had over sixty five cars the weather was great also and I think everyone had a good time There were some great looking car's there and good conversation all night If you Didn't make it put it on your list next week

PonikNH
05-05-2012, 09:11 PM
As a first timer tonight, it was a great time. I'll try to be back next week. I'm "hooked".

LILBLKSNAKE
05-06-2012, 12:58 AM
I have to say I met a ton of new people tonight. It's going to be a great Cruise Night season!!
What a great surprise to see Mike and Joanne from the Craignair!!!

Jibber
05-06-2012, 09:15 AM
It was alot of fun.:cool: Nice to see some folks I havent seen in a while.
But then my brother came and told me I should have my car wet sanded because I have some orange peel look going on my trunk lid.:mad: Last time I invite him to any Mustang event.:D

LILBLKSNAKE
05-06-2012, 06:19 PM
But then my brother came and told me I should have my car wet sanded because I have some orange peel look going on my trunk lid.:mad:

In your case isn't it Lemon peel?

rhoidahl
05-06-2012, 07:59 PM
We'll pass out our cruise night flyers at the Candia cruise night on Thurs. I also left a bunch of flyers at Advanced Auto for their customers. With good weather, maybe we can get 100 cars there next Saturday!!

Jibber
05-06-2012, 08:00 PM
In your case isn't it Lemon peel?

Hahaha. Your right. Why didn't I think of that.

LILBLKSNAKE
05-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Thanks to Jibber I need a trunk mat with a COBRA on it. Close your trunk, you're costing me money!!

KillaGT
05-07-2012, 08:12 AM
had a great time! next weekend is looking even nicer

TorchredSVT
05-07-2012, 08:40 AM
It was alot of fun.:cool: Nice to see some folks I havent seen in a while.
But then my brother came and told me I should have my car wet sanded because I have some orange peel look going on my trunk lid.:mad: Last time I invite him to any Mustang event.:D

your brother obviously isn't a ford guy........if he was he'd know that every car ford made for years has horrible orange peel. I personally love it and think it's a great way to show off "factory paint". It's one of the things I always look for at car shows and an easy way to spot car's that have been painted.

it's a badge of honor, not something you should be ashamed of

KillaGT
05-07-2012, 08:49 AM
kevin your car kicks ass, I wouldnt change a thing!

SVT10th
05-07-2012, 10:42 AM
your brother obviously isn't a ford guy........if he was he'd know that every car ford made for years has horrible orange peel. I personally love it and think it's a great way to show off "factory paint". It's one of the things I always look for at car shows and an easy way to spot car's that have been painted.

LOL. Well that's one way to look at it....

ToplessPony94
05-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks to Jibber I need a trunk mat with a COBRA on it. Close your trunk, you're costing me money!!

Yeah - he did that to me, too! Troublemaker! :D

TorchredSVT
05-07-2012, 01:25 PM
LOL. Well that's one way to look at it....

can you tell I get tired of people making comments about it? :)

KillaGT
05-07-2012, 01:26 PM
truthfully and car you can find something wrong if you truly are looking for it

LILBLKSNAKE
05-07-2012, 04:19 PM
The problem with sanding it out is that Ford was so friggin cheap with the paint that there's hardly enough there to completely smooth it out

Nicoleb3x3
05-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Thank you NHMC for finally having a cruise night next to an auto parts store! yay for window cleaner, tireshine and oh yeah, the millions of microfiber towels I'll be needing this year.
Now I can stock up when I'm actually hanging with my stang looking at all the detailing I'm behind on.....!

...and thanks for the awesome ride there, the backroads in this area rock!

LILBLKSNAKE
05-07-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm a fat kid, so thanks for the Dunkin Donuts and USA subs!!

Jibber
05-07-2012, 11:06 PM

Thanks Ian.:)

Haha. You have many problems. Money is not one of them.:D

kevin your car kicks ass, I wouldnt change a thing!

Thank you sir. I appreciate that.

KillaGT
05-08-2012, 04:48 PM
the advanced auto is def a plus!!

Dennis O'Shea
05-08-2012, 06:00 PM
kevin your car kicks ass, I wouldnt change a thing!Jeff he's actually paying you off in Yellow CupCakes to have you say all those nice things about the BIG Banana

LILBLKSNAKE
05-08-2012, 06:17 PM
You wanna stay away from Jibber, kinda like yellow snow