PDA

View Full Version : NH Inspection

SVT10th
05-24-2013, 08:59 AM
I used to go to a great place called K&C Auto in Londonderry. I know a few of the NHMC members did too. Sadly, they went out of business. (If anyone knows where Carl ended up, let me know)

So, I'm looking to get my '90 vert inspected -- does anyone have any recommendations for a local place that won't hassle an old car too much? I know it needs some work, but I'd rather have a place understand that it's a limited mileage car, and tell me what needs to be done and pass it (as long as it's not totally dangerous) than fail it for some little thing that I'll be fixing anyway.

recommendations?

TorchredSVT
05-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Yes, I have a buddy who works at Toyota of NAshua...his name is Chris and he has a 01 bullit with a turbo. He has helped a bunch of mustang guys get stickers. PM 2001Bullitt on svtperformance.com

390gtconv
05-24-2013, 11:55 AM
I have a friend that runs/owns his own shop in Hampstead. A Ford mustang guy. Worked at AutoFair Ford yrs ago and also helped us with the Project Fallen Hero mustang. Place called Revolution Tuning. #603. 479.6193. It's on Owens Court. Does all my inspections with NO hassle.

LILBLKSNAKE
05-24-2013, 07:15 PM
I have a friend that runs/owns his own shop in Hampstead. A Ford mustang guy. Worked at AutoFair Ford yrs ago and also helped us with the Project Fallen Hero mustang. Place called Revolution Tuning. #603. 479.6193. It's on Owens Court. Does all my inspections with NO hassle.

Dave at Revolution or Dan at Southern NH Undercar in Hampstead does inspections too

390gtconv
05-24-2013, 10:48 PM
Dave at Revolution or Dan at Southern NH Undercar in Hampstead does inspections too
Both shops know each other as friends BTW.

Ed, Now you need to fix the list of cars in your signature!!!

LILBLKSNAKE
05-25-2013, 08:20 AM
Ed, Now you need to fix the list of cars in your signature!!!

Not yet!! Might be some more selling and buying!!

390gtconv
05-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Not yet!! Might be some more selling and buying!!

Come with us to Carlisle, they'll be a big "car corral" with lots of cars old/new for sale!! :o