PDA

View Full Version : Public service announcement.

Jibber
05-21-2013, 09:59 PM
After Last Saturdays cruise night, Dennis O'Shea suggested we go out for a quick Ice cream in Candia. (where they hold the Thursday cruise night).
I said sure.
So I followed Dennis as he knows all the back roads in Candia and those surrounding towns. The roads are really nice. Smooth ride with lots of small hills and turns. We passed some nice homes with a definite New England flavor.
Up until this point, the ride is going great. Dennis turns onto what seems to be a long and straight road. I notice he starts to "get on" the accelerator so I follow his cue.
Out of nowhere he starts to apply the brakes..... I'm thinking we are getting close to having a nice ice cream. Instead, we are facing the very real threat of getting a nice juicy ticket as there is a police officer sitting in a closed business parking lot. Luckily he was on a cell phone call otherwise he would've had a couple of Mustangs for dinner as we were doing about 65 in a 50. Don't even ask what were doing prior to him slowing down.
It would have been ugly.

So, if Dennis says "Hey, do you want to get and ice cream?" at any point in time. Say "sure, but I will lead the way." You will be glad you did.

ToplessPony94
05-21-2013, 10:43 PM
:eek:

Bet that was fun!

Dennis O'Shea
05-22-2013, 06:01 AM
There was never any danger And yes top speed was around 90 mph pretty dumb on my part

whtmare
05-22-2013, 07:27 AM
Your such a kid at heart lol

LILBLKSNAKE
05-22-2013, 07:56 AM
I didn't know Dennis' wheelchair could move that fast

chachee52
05-22-2013, 08:30 AM
So did you get icecream? What kind? Was it bacon icecream? Lets get to the important stuff here!!!

TorchredSVT
05-22-2013, 09:18 AM
hahahaha good for you!!