PDA

View Full Version : Mecum Auctions Live!

Jibber
05-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Mecum auctions going on next three days. LIVE....

Dennis O'Shea
05-17-2013, 01:20 AM
Where have you been its been Live since Wednesday

rhoidahl
05-17-2013, 06:56 AM
The Supersnake crosses the block on Sat afternoon; car may go for over $2 million.

The Eleanor Mustang also crosses the block tomorrow.

Other vehicles -- 67 Yenko Camaro, 69 Yenko Nova, 63 Shelby Cobra 289 Roadster, 68 L88 Corvette, 70 Chevelle SS LS6, 70 Mustang Mach I, 69 Mercury Cyclone, and lots more...

Dennis O'Shea
05-17-2013, 09:57 AM
I hate to correct the VP But the Supersnake is going on the block some time tonight on Meccum Its 3:00 PM AND THE QUALITY OF THE CARS HAS REALLY PICKED UP So if you get a chance tune in

rhoidahl
05-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Well, it's 10:45 pm and I missed most of the auction today as we are at the hospital all day for my mother-in-law's surgery. Mecum just had an advertisement stating that BOTH the Shelby Supersnake and the original Eleanor Mustangs hit the block TOMORROW. If the Supersnake went earlier this afternoon, I wonder what they are referring to in the ad ????

chachee52
05-18-2013, 01:46 AM
Well, it's 10:45 pm and I missed most of the auction today as we are at the hospital all day for my mother-in-law's surgery. Mecum just had an advertisement stating that BOTH the Shelby Supersnake and the original Eleanor Mustangs hit the block TOMORROW. If the Supersnake went earlier this afternoon, I wonder what they are referring to in the ad ????

By that time, wasn't the auction at "previously recorded" time? I know that on Thursday it was.

Dennis O'Shea
05-18-2013, 02:38 AM
Hope the surgery went well As far as the Auction goes the SuperSnake went to a guy from Canada for 1.3 Million

rhoidahl
05-18-2013, 03:29 AM
That's for the explanation guys; doesn't take much to confuse me !!!!

Dennis --yeah, my mother-in-laws surgery went OK; I will be at Cruise Night tonight, along with 99 other cars !!!!