PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You For EDS DAY

Dennis O'Shea
04-27-2013, 06:04 PM
I for one want to thank Ed,Ian, for all there hard work in putting together another great time.Also to the lovely Kelly Eds better half for her hard work. Also a big shout out to Jim C. and Chachee for cooking the food was great .The turn out was great and it was nice to see everyone.And yes its been a long winter bring on Summer Again thanks to all for there hard work Great Time :D:D:D

IM Bad I forgot Ian's wife also a big thank you is in order for her also

390gtconv
04-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Yes thanks. Now onto getting Ed to Carlisle, no stress

rhoidahl
04-27-2013, 06:28 PM
I ABSOLUTELY want to echo Dennis's post -- Congratulations Ed on a FANTASTIC Ed Day, an event which is growing every year. Much appreciation also to Ian, Todd, Jim, Kelly and Ian's wife (having a senior moment here as I can't come up with her name) for their help in making today such a great success. We can all now look forward to Ed Day 2014...

whtmare
04-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Awesome day guys. Great weather great friends !!

chachee52
04-27-2013, 07:50 PM
The big thanks is to ED And Ian and their wives for dealing with this event. I'm just happy to be able to offer something to help out.
It was a great day, great turn out and good to see everyone again. Its always is a great way to start the season off.
Thanks again to ED and Ian, and everyone that came to make it a great day.

ToplessPony94
04-27-2013, 08:25 PM
I for one want to thank Ed,Ian, for all there hard work in putting together another great time.Also to the lovely Kelly Eds better half for her hard work. Also a big shout out to Jim C. and Chachee for cooking the food was great .The turn out was great and it was nice to see everyone.And yes its been a long winter bring on Summer Again thanks to all for there hard work Great Time :D:D:D

IM Bad I forgot Ian's wife also a big thank you is in order for her also

Dennis, for once I have to say that I can't have said it better. Thank you to all of them and the sponsors and donors of the raffle prizes as well. It was a great day as always!

LILBLKSNAKE
04-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Thanks to everyone that made this go so smooth.
Ian and Tricia for all their help behind the scenes
Jim and Chachee for helping with the food that wasn't announced over the loud speaker this year.
Everyone who pitched in food, supplies, or ED abuse

And for President Rick for trying to race me, but I go so excited to be racing the Prez that I left 20 minutes early!!

SVT10th
04-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Was a great day! Of the 5 or 6 years I've been attending Ed Day, this was one of the best!

Want to send an additional shout out to Jim M. (I think "M", I can't come up with his last name) He did a great job helping out serving food while Todd and I were cooking.

Nice Job everyone!

Jibber
04-28-2013, 08:28 PM
I concur with everones comments.
It was a great day, with great people and for a great purpose.

Many thanks!!!!

MY-S281
04-29-2013, 06:58 AM
Awesome event , great job done by all those that organize and contribute !!

TorchredSVT
04-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Thank you to everyone who helped out...this was definitely one of the best and smoothest Ed Day events ever

And most of all, thanks to everyone who attended!!!

vman_boss
04-29-2013, 10:44 AM
My first Eds Day and hopefully many more to come. Nice to see everyone again. Thanks Ed.

07 stang gt
04-30-2013, 05:29 AM
You are more than welcome SVT10, and yes it's Jimmy M (for Mirras). Love to help out and to see that everyone had a great time. Could not have been any nicer of a day !!!!!