PDA

View Full Version : Arrest Just made in Boston bombing!!!

390gtconv
04-17-2013, 01:35 PM
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/17/cnn-boston-marathon-bombings-suspect-identified-in-surveillance-video/

But now CNN says not just yet.

whtmare
04-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Suspect but no arrests now bomb threat at court House Wtf this is bs

390gtconv
04-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Suspect but no arrests now bomb threat at court House Wtf this is bs

Plus a letter sent to Obama with Ricin.

chachee52
04-17-2013, 07:43 PM
This is why I hate the news at this time!!! They are always giving false news about things that didn't happen.
My co-workers had the channel 5 web site up all day. When that story come out, I said to them "watch in 5 min they will anounce that no one had been arrested yet" I was right.
Don't get me wrong, I hope they catch the person and catch them fast but my god, let the FBI do their job ad stop trying to make news that's not there.
Sorry for the rant, it's been a long day with them checking the web every 2 min and anouncing non-news.

ToplessPony94
04-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Amen, Todd! Every time one of these news clowns announces something that isn't true it takes resources away from the investigation to deny and refute what should never have been announced in the first place. Leave it to the FBI to make announcements and quit trying to scoop the next guy. They will announce whatever they are ready to announce when they are ready to have it known. Everyone is wondering why the pictures of the suspect have not been released. I'm sure they have their reasons. And if a premature announcement by a news bozo were to give information to the perp that allowed him to escape, I'd like to see that bozo jailed for life. </ rant = off >

whtmare
04-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Jailed for life you are to kind sir.... But I get it as far as the media goes yeah it's a joke.

Dennis O'Shea
04-18-2013, 07:13 AM
Are we all really surprised by the events of the past few days.I know that this stuff isn't suppose to happen to us.But look around it happens all over the world every day.If its not a car bomb in the Middle East,its a bus in Israel filled with innocent people.Or its some nut walking into a crowd and blowing him self up.Or as we had a few months back the school shooting in Newtown.Next week is the anniversary of the shootings at Columbine In Colorado.I personally went through this my son Kevin was a student there at the time. So I have lived through this first hand.As tragic as the event were its unfortunate that this is the real world we live in today.And yes my friends it has come home to America once again.I have no answers on how to stop it.I just thank God that my family and friends are safe at times like this.

TorchredSVT
04-18-2013, 10:08 AM
welcome to the information age folks

chachee52
04-18-2013, 07:55 PM
welcome to the information age folks

And that's what's wrong with it. Everyone wants information, any kind just give it to them. Don't care if it's wrong or not just want it and want it now.

whtmare
04-19-2013, 06:58 AM
One down !! One to go hope they get to take this one alive!! Go Boston !!

390gtconv
04-19-2013, 07:04 AM
What's still scary is IF there are others that are or have helped these two.

ToplessPony94
04-19-2013, 10:08 AM
One down !! One to go hope they get to take this one alive!! Go Boston !!

Well one of them saved us a lot of time, trouble and money by getting in the way of a few bullets. Not sure if we should hope the other does the same. Just heard that the ARE others - not sure if it's true yet - but heard they may be heading for Manchester. Don't know what to think.

390gtconv
04-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Well one of them saved us a lot of time, trouble and money by getting in the way of a few bullets. Not sure if we should hope the other does the same. Just heard that the ARE others - not sure if it's true yet - but heard they may be heading for Manchester. Don't know what to think.

Not so sure he saved us $$$. One MIT cop dead. Understand your point (long term). But the cost of EVERY state police and swat in Boston costing big $$$. I new this morning as I drove down rte 93 there would be no state police doing traffic details in Andover, sure enough none there today.

SVT10th
04-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Not so sure he saved us $$$. One MIT cop dead. Understand your point (long term). But the cost of EVERY state police and swat in Boston costing big $$$. I new this morning as I drove down rte 93 there would be no state police doing traffic details in Andover, sure enough none there today.

Not to mention the economic impact in the Boston area -- businesses closed, retail closed, businesses outside of the area not able to conduct business with Boston businesses. This is a major economic impact. In fact these two terrorists have caused far-reaching consequences well beyond their original intent.

I hope they catch the 2nd suspect alive so we can find out the motivation. Then maybe let each of the victim's families have a few minutes alone with him in an isolated jail cell.

Jibber
04-19-2013, 12:19 PM
I agree with Jim. I hope they catch this guy and not kill him. To find the motivation behind this will maybe shed light on more people who feel this way.

chachee52
04-19-2013, 01:39 PM
So obviously most of you are watching the TV, so some of you might have seen the Beth Isreal Hospital press confrence about the ER doc that called from his house and told the hospital to be ready. This is one of Jen's friend's husband. Jen's friend is still locked down in the house but is safe (this is what Jen has told me through a FaceBook and a couple texts to other people).
Jen also lived in the neighborhood in Watertown that this is all happening as well. So pray that this comes to an end soon and safely.

TorchredSVT
04-19-2013, 03:03 PM
its quite obvious at this point, these two were not acting alone..........I have a feeling part of the length of time of this search is because they want him ALIVE. Dead suspects can't say much

lets hope this resolved with out and more violence

whtmare
04-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Take a long needed rest Boston but stay vigilant we got him alive!!