PDA

View Full Version : First cruise night

rhoidahl
04-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Our FIRST cruise night of the 2013 season is ONLY three, that's right - THREE -, weeks from this Saturday. So let's talk it up and have a GREAT attendance to kick off the season. We need as many members as possible to show up. So mark it on your calendar, put a Post-It on your dash, tie a string around your finger, and show up early. I'll be there by 3:00 to set up...

whtmare
04-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Can't wait!

390gtconv
04-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Wel I just got my new registration for the '67 in the mail today. Need inspection sticker and good to go.

PLUS by end of this week we'll have had our required two plus rain storms before we take my car out.

ToplessPony94
04-10-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm trying like heck to get my car back together for ED Day. If that happens, I expect to be there.

Dennis O'Shea
04-11-2013, 07:12 AM
You know I'LL be there to help you .I have notified all the member's of the Black Is Fast that they must attend.If they do not they must repaint there car's either Yellow Or Red:p:D:p:

390gtconv
04-11-2013, 08:05 AM
You know I'LL be there to help you .I have notified all the member's of the Black Is Fast that they must attend.If they do not they must repaint there car's either Yellow Or Red:p:D:p:

Or at least wear ED's BIF hat.

Jibber
04-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Here are a couple of my predictions:
ED will show up in his Jeep Rubicon "Call of Duty" gamer edition. It just recently got out of Ian's back yard after getting stuck in 6" of snow back in Feb.

Ian won't be there with his Cobra because it hasn't rained enough to clear all the salt off of the roads and he's tired after having listen to ED about the above stuck jeep in his backyard.

Bill Howard will be too busy polishing all of his ED day trophies.

Randy won't be able to turn off his new car alarm.

Anyone else have any predictions? LOL

TorchredSVT
04-11-2013, 08:51 AM
As george mentioned.....roads are being cleared by mother nature as we speak....three days of rain is plenty to get the roads in good condition

As long as the weather is nice and I don't have any prior comitments I'll be there in my cobra. I can't speak for Ed though, I think he'll take the jeep

390gtconv
04-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Ya then ED makes the announcement again over PA "Foods Ready", whole track comes over.

ToplessPony94
04-11-2013, 09:22 AM

Someone will put black stripes on Jibber's car and turn it into a bumble bee!

Dennis O'Shea
04-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Not Only hats we also have club BIF T-Shirts

Or at least wear ED's BIF hat.

Dennis O'Shea
04-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Randy will tell us a least One Thousand Times how much he loves his new car
Rick will tell us at least once walking around that he worked on that car
I bet Ryan will have us all over to look at his new wheels and tires
I really can't wait all this excitement is just too much for an Old Guy Like me

I Have to be honest I can't wait it should be great

LILBLKSNAKE
04-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Here are a couple of my predictions:
ED will show up in his Jeep Rubicon "Call of Duty" gamer edition. It just recently got out of Ian's back yard after getting stuck in 6" of snow back in Feb.

Ian won't be there with his Cobra because it hasn't rained enough to clear all the salt off of the roads and he's tired after having listen to ED about the above stuck jeep in his backyard.

Bill Howard will be too busy polishing all of his ED day trophies.

Randy won't be able to turn off his new car alarm.

I will probably use the company car, with Ian as my co-pilot, and park next to Bill Howard to thank him for his ED DAY participation. Several of us will also be discussing the fact that Jibber lost to O'shea at ED DAY.