PDA

View Full Version : Gauging Interest

Jibber
04-08-2013, 09:09 PM
I was talking to Dennis O'Shea today. We came up with the idea of perhaps going to a Sox game this season. Thinking about a weeknight game. Try to get a block of tickets probably in the bleachers. Nothing big buck orientated.

Just looking to see if anyone was interested before we look into it any furthur. Please post up if you are. Thanks.

chachee52
04-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Would love to, but it's got to be a Friday or Weekend if I do. Can't take any more time off from work.

LILBLKSNAKE
04-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Have moneybags O'Shea get us some good seats!!

TorchredSVT
04-09-2013, 08:48 AM
i'd be down

ToplessPony94
04-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Since I don't get out of work until 6:30 I wouldn't be able to make a weeknight. Might be in for a weekend.

Jibber
04-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Was trying to stay away from weekend games as everyone has so much stuff going on in their lives already. Lots of NHMC cruises, shows and events and add in family stuff on the weekends, we figured during the week would be easier.
I know for those of us that work it may be a challenge to get there, and the games get done late, I will be tired the next day at work etc, etc, etc.... It's not like you do it every night so leaving work alittle early one day (I know that some companies this is frowned upon) and feeling exhausted the next is OK in my book. LOL!!

chachee52
04-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Was trying to stay away from weekend games as everyone has so much stuff going on in their lives already. Lots of NHMC cruises, shows and events and add in family stuff on the weekends, we figured during the week would be easier.
I know for those of us that work it may be a challenge to get there, and the games get done late, I will be tired the next day at work etc, etc, etc.... It's not like you do it every night so leaving work alittle early one day (I know that some companies this is frowned upon) and feeling exhausted the next is OK in my book. LOL!!

I would love to, I don't car about staying out late at night. I just can't take any more time off from work if I still want to go to Carlisle (and I do!)I might be able to do a Monday night, might show up a little latem but might be able to get there. But don't make game plans around me.

Blue95GT
04-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Oooo, Joe and I would love to go!