PDA

View Full Version : Club Breakfast Meeting

rhoidahl
04-03-2013, 07:19 AM
Estabrook Grill at 57 Palm Street, Nashua, NH -- Sunday at 9:30 am.

Please respond to this thread if you plan to attend. THANKS.

rhoidahl
04-03-2013, 07:22 AM
A few people had suggested Parkers in Mason, NH. Anyone want to take the lead for a breakfast get together there as well, on either Saturday or Sunday??

Bob Comire
04-03-2013, 08:26 AM
Estabrook Grill at 57 Palm Street, Nashua, NH -- Sunday at 9:30 am.

Please respond to this thread if you plan to attend. THANKS. I plan to attend the breakfast @ Estabrook.

ToplessPony94
04-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Lu Ann and I are in.

Randy, let me know if you want any help arranging this.

For those not familiar with the area, some of the parking in front of the building is reserved for residents of the apartments. However, there is a parking lot right across the street.

SVT10th
04-05-2013, 06:18 PM
Yeah, me and Amy (maybe Kayleigh) should be there.
No Cobra though -- doesn't look like Cobra-spec parking.

chachee52
04-05-2013, 07:40 PM
I'll have to see how much gets done on my car and how much Tax work Jen and I get done this weekend before we can say we will be there. Sounds like a good place though.

chachee52
04-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Thanks to Rick calling me and getting me off my ass, I drove up a little late and must say the sandwich that everyone spit on before I got there was very good. There seemed to be a lot of room for a big group for future breakfasts. It was kind of funny that a guy that doesn't eat breakfast, I had a donut then Rick called and I had a nice breakfast sandwich and hashbrowns (really nicely done with a great crunch I thought).
Good to see everyone.