Plates
Napkins
Utensils
Chips and snacks
Coolers
Bags of Ice

Condiments- Ketchup, Mustard, Relish

Anything else people can think of let me know

I'm pretty sure JIBBER will bring the Yellow Mustard that was left over from his paint job

whtmare
03-23-2013, 08:55 PM
I can do white plates buddy.

ToplessPony94
03-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Ed, I already volunteered to help you run the event. Not sure what else I can do until I know which car I'm taking. Jay and I got a lot done today, but it's still not ready to go for welding, alignment, etc. Not sure if I will be driving the Stang or the DD to Ed Day.

Dennis O'Shea
03-24-2013, 07:18 AM
I will Bring 12Paks of Soda's And if I don't make it I will make sure that they get there Also will bring a 24 pak of water Anything for My dear friend and a great time :p

chachee52
03-24-2013, 07:53 AM
ED, I think that I got a sencond grill as well. I just have to go get it in the next couple weeks and fix it.
Also, Jim C is usually my "soux chef" HEHEHEHE. So we got that covered too.
I'll also grab my tailgating tent, hopefully this year I won't almost set it on fire!!
Max will be bringing his trophy from lasst year to put in front of him just like Best of Show cars do.
Anything else that you want me to grab let me know.

Jibber
03-24-2013, 08:53 AM
Im in for Mustard ONLY.... Just kidding.
I will bring the Mustard, Ketchup and relish.
I will also bring a 2 cases of water and 4 - 12 pks of soda. Maybe some cookies too. Nothing home made. store bought. :)

SVT10th
03-25-2013, 10:56 AM
ED, I think that I got a sencond grill as well. I just have to go get it in the next couple weeks and fix it.
Also, Jim C is usually my "soux chef" HEHEHEHE. So we got that covered too.
I'll also grab my tailgating tent, hopefully this year I won't almost set it on fire!!
Max will be bringing his trophy from lasst year to put in front of him just like Best of Show cars do.
Anything else that you want me to grab let me know.

Yep, I'm in as a griller. (and that's "Sous" Chef, smartypants. You can't be Executive Chef if you can't spell sous correctly)

chachee52
03-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Yep, I'm in as a griller. (and that's "Sous" Chef, smartypants. You can't be Executive Chef if you can't spell sous correctly)

Was trying to give you a promotion :-)

TorchredSVT
03-26-2013, 08:48 AM
If you guys need another grill, Ed has a full size one at his place that he needs to get rid of. I can bring it to your house Todd so you have it for the event.

MY-S281
03-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Guys I will be more than happy to bring the paper plates and Napkins , How many you think a couple packages of paper plates and napkins? Don't want to bring any home but dont want to short change us !!..

One question I have is will Ed be announcing free food to the entire Dragway crowd again ?? LOL... that was kind of funny and I knew it was going to go bad really quick and I Knew the food would be gone in a heartbeat.. good thing I brought a couple sandwiches with me as back up. !! LOL..

Cant wait..!!

Dennis O'Shea
03-26-2013, 07:02 PM
If he does I making sure I am in line Or better still we will put a mussle on him

Guys I will be more than happy to bring the paper plates and Napkins , How many you think a couple packages of paper plates and napkins? Don't want to bring any home but dont want to short change us !!..

One question I have is will Ed be announcing free food to the entire Dragway crowd again ?? LOL... that was kind of funny and I knew it was going to go bad really quick and I Knew the food would be gone in a heartbeat.. good thing I brought a couple sandwiches with me as back up. !! LOL..

Cant wait..!!

chachee52
03-26-2013, 08:19 PM
If you guys need another grill, Ed has a full size one at his place that he needs to get rid of. I can bring it to your house Todd so you have it for the event.
If he's getting rid of it then that might be easier than me going up to the lake and getting the broken one and fixing it before the event. What's wrong with his that he's getting rid of it? If it works, I'll just keep it at my house for events.

TorchredSVT
03-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Ha, Barry....I can garuntee you that same announcement will not happen this year. I would say if you brought paper plates and napkins for 150 people we will be good to go

What's wrong with his that he's getting rid of it? If it works, I'll just keep it at my house for events.

His condo complex has made the decision to ban them for 2013, so it has to go. I'll get it to you

TorchredSVT
03-27-2013, 09:01 AM
I also have two coolers I can bring

MY-S281
03-27-2013, 11:28 AM
Ha, Barry....I can guarantee you that same announcement will not happen this year. I would say if you brought paper plates and napkins for 150 people we will be good to go

I didnt iimagine the same announcement would be made, :-)'' I actually just noticed that someone else in a different Thread said they were planning on bringing paper plates ?? ( whtmare ) I can bring napkins and if the plastic utensils are actually needed I will be happy to grab some... is the any sides dishes or other items that actually require utensils or is it just standard Burgers & Dogs? If we need utensils let me know if its just forks or what?

Thats crazy that his condo complex banned Griills, I would be so lost without a grill to cook on year round , never mind just in the summer!

TorchredSVT
03-27-2013, 03:19 PM
anyone and everyone are welcome to bring whatever side dishes, deserts or snacks that they want

As for utensils, forks and knives would be perfect. Thank you!!

LILBLKSNAKE
03-27-2013, 07:07 PM
Ian and I have decided to do the ED DAY car show awards at lunch time also.
That way if the shootout goes 6-7 rounds people won't be there til 4-5pm

chachee52
03-27-2013, 07:09 PM
That's it, I'm out!!! I can't think about doing lunch AND awards. The excitement will be too much for Max's stomach!!!!!

TorchredSVT
03-28-2013, 08:59 AM
LOL.........sweet dee might be there this year to keep max company so no worries :)

As Ed mentioned, with the increased racing field this year.....having the awards at the end of the day means people would have to stick around until 4 ish...which is not ideal.

So we are going to give awards out during the lunch break this year to keep things moving along.

Blue95GT
03-31-2013, 04:54 PM
If the cooler I have fits in the Mustang, I'll bring it. I should prolly test it out now... hmmm....
And as always, I'll be there early with my camera. So I can help set things up.

Dennis O'Shea
03-31-2013, 05:10 PM
I Need my afternoon nap:D:eek::D

LOL.........sweet dee might be there this year to keep max company so no worries :)

As Ed mentioned, with the increased racing field this year.....having the awards at the end of the day means people would have to stick around until 4 ish...which is not ideal.

So we are going to give awards out during the lunch break this year to keep things moving along.

LILBLKSNAKE
03-31-2013, 06:50 PM
I Need my afternoon nap:D:eek::D

You need to race Jibber

LILBLKSNAKE
04-15-2013, 09:36 PM
Back on track!!
Almost ED DAY

LILBLKSNAKE
04-23-2013, 06:24 AM
Anyone want to committ to chips and a few more soda's??

whtmare
04-23-2013, 06:44 AM
I can bring a few bags of chips along with the plates.

07 stang gt
04-23-2013, 07:14 AM
Ed,I will be glad to help with chips and doritos. Tell me how many bags I should get and I will get them. Looks like it will be a sunny day!!! Does anyone know how I get my mustang profile pic to post under the "member and join date etc." Any help would be appreciated !!!!!!

SVT10th
04-23-2013, 08:15 AM
Does anyone know how I get my mustang profile pic to post under the "member and join date etc." Any help would be appreciated !!!!!!
Click Forums Actions near the top of the page, then general settings, you need to set an Avatar. (left side column)

TorchredSVT
04-23-2013, 09:07 AM
Ed,I will be glad to help with chips and doritos. Tell me how many bags I should get and I will get them. Looks like it will be a sunny day!!! Does anyone know how I get my mustang profile pic to post under the "member and join date etc." Any help would be appreciated !!!!!!

Thank you, your help is appreciated...I would think 2 - 3 of the big bags would be appropriate.

Dennis O'Shea
04-23-2013, 01:18 PM
I was bring three 12 Paks Now I'll Make it SIX if you need more let me know

Jibber
04-23-2013, 02:19 PM
I can bring a few bags of chips along with the plates.

Did The long tubes break the bank that bad Ryan???? 3 bags of chips????..... and a 99 cent pkg of cheap paper plates... LOL

LILBLKSNAKE
04-23-2013, 08:27 PM
plastic utensils and napkins??

07 stang gt
04-24-2013, 06:17 AM
Ed, I will go get 3 bags of chip and 3 bags of Doritos.

whtmare
04-24-2013, 06:43 AM
Did The long tubes break the bank that bad Ryan???? 3 bags of chips????..... and a 99 cent pkg of cheap paper plates... LOL

Ha ha I can also grab some knives and forks lol jibber pmd me last night and said he was buying my gas for the summer...

So lets try to organize this spaghetti thread I'm bringing

Couple bags of chips

Plates

Forks knives

MY-S281
04-24-2013, 06:59 AM
plastic utensils and napkins??

ED I had already said I will bring the Napkins and Plastic a while back...

At this rate we are going to have way too much of one thing and not enough of another so we should really lock down an actual list.

Jibber
04-24-2013, 08:20 AM
lol jibber pmd me last night and said he was buying my gas for the summer..

Good one...

Here is what I committed to earlier and just purchased. Ready to go:

12 pks of...
1 Mtn Dew
1 Root beer
1 Sierra Mist
1 Orange
2 cases of water
2 bottles of Mustard, Ketchup and relish each.
1 Pkg of Choc Chip cookies
1 pkg of Oatmeal rasin.

chachee52
04-24-2013, 08:58 AM
I got two grills, and between Jim C and I we have a bunch of tanks of gas for them. We got tents and grilling utinsels. And the award winning MAX.

LILBLKSNAKE
04-24-2013, 10:47 AM
The Official List

Gas Grilles (2)- Todd
Bags of Ice- Dennis
Coolers- Ian, Amy
Plastic Utensils- Ryan
Condiments and YELLOW Mustard- Jibber
Chips- Ryan and Joe
Snacks- Jibber
Sodas and Waters- Dennis and Jibber
Plates and Napkins- Barry and Ryan

I think we'll have more than enough stuff!!