PDA

View Full Version : Mark your calendars

rhoidahl
03-15-2013, 08:44 PM
FIRST CRUISE NIGHT is now only 7 weeks away. Mark your calendars for Saturday May 4th. We need a GREAT turnout for the first cruise night to get this season off with a BANG !!!!

LILBLKSNAKE
03-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Don't forget DYNO DAY before that

whtmare
03-15-2013, 10:26 PM
Can't wait be good to see everyone and hang out.

chachee52
03-16-2013, 06:43 AM
I ave to get my hair cut that day :(

390gtconv
03-16-2013, 07:26 AM
I still have a foot of snow piled in front of my car trailer where my car is. Now with ~6" more snow coming this Tue, and cold weather is expected thru March, it'll be awhile before I can it car out :(

Dennis O'Shea
03-16-2013, 07:32 AM
My Engine all a part and I can't remember how it goes back together Oh well I'll just push it to cruise night

chachee52
03-16-2013, 09:51 AM
I still have a foot of snow piled in front of my car trailer where my car is. Now with ~6" more snow coming this Tue, and cold weather is expected thru March, it'll be awhile before I can it car out :(

No snow in my yard. All gone!!! Bring some over with you when you come please

LILBLKSNAKE
03-16-2013, 10:45 AM
My Engine all a part and I can't remember how it goes back together Oh well I'll just push it to cruise night

You don't drive fast enough to need an engine anyway. Just cut a hole in the floor and go Fred Flintstone style

390gtconv
03-16-2013, 11:09 AM
No snow in my yard. All gone!!! Bring some over with you when you come please
Be careful what you ask for. hehehehe
I'm hoping deep snow will cut down on bugs this year. Plus snow banks act as my theft deterant.
Todd, did your parts come in Wed?

LILBLKSNAKE
03-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Todd, did your parts come in Wed?

Just his lady parts

chachee52
03-16-2013, 06:28 PM
I have a box of heater parts waiting next to the car. We just have to come up with a date in the next few weeks and I need to get some food to grill up for people. The frig is full of beer for people as well.
Jen will be happy this summer that the car has heat. As Jim C pointed out today though, it won't matter because the top will be down!!!!

390gtconv
03-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Next week NG as I have to go to Conn for mom in-law b-day. The following weekend maybe good.
As far as heat, vert top or not. There are many cool nites spring or fall that the ride home maynot only be cool BUT the windshield sometimes gets a little fogged up, hence HEAT!!! Plus you could drive deeper into season if it had heat for Jen.
I think Ed was gonna do stereo stuff, we'll plan day. Easy to get heater hose nearby day of will you get some 5/8" hose before?

chachee52
03-16-2013, 06:53 PM
Next week NG as I have to go to Conn for mom in-law b-day. The following weekend maybe good.
As far as heat, vert top or not. There are many cool nites spring or fall that the ride home maynot only be cool BUT the windshield sometimes gets a little fogged up, hence HEAT!!! Plus you could drive deeper into season if it had heat for Jen.
I think Ed was gonna do stereo stuff, we'll plan day. Easy to get heater hose nearby day of will you get some 5/8" hose before?
Weekend after is Easter weekend. I can do Saturday that weekend.
I can also pick up hose, how much do you think we'll need?
And I already drive into Dec, how much deeper into the season you want me to go?

390gtconv
03-16-2013, 08:58 PM
Weekend after is Easter weekend. I can do Saturday that weekend.
I can also pick up hose, how much do you think we'll need?
And I already drive into Dec, how much deeper into the season you want me to go?
I'll measure mine.
Well look at the other side, spring. You could start earlier.

LILBLKSNAKE
03-16-2013, 09:45 PM
I can't do easter weekend. Do the week after