PDA

View Full Version : World of wheels

rhoidahl
02-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Absolutely LAST CALL for anyone who wants to participate; we hope to have 8 slots for NHMC members, and 6 (maybe 7) are filled. So get back to me or Rick if you want to participate. Show dates are -- check in on Thursday 3/21; move out date is Sunday evening 3/24.

George M -- Saw Rick earlier today, and we'd like to have your car in the show. That would give the club your car, and Mark Proulx's fastback for Stangs from that era.

Mark P -- I need two photos of your car, 3/4 front and 3/4 rear. You can email them to me at rhoidahl@hotmail.com.

We need ALL registration forms, 2 photos, and your check no later than the pizza meeting on 2/17

390gtconv
02-03-2013, 05:48 PM
ok. See my pic for show. lol
http://www.autorama.com/?page_id=249

http://www.autorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Boston-Vehicle-Entry-Application.pdf

rhoidahl
02-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Sit tight for now; I just heard from Rick Finnamore at WOW that we can only 4 to 6 vehicles; waiting to hear from Rick L about what he wants to do...

390gtconv
02-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Sit tight for now; I just heard from Rick Finnamore at WOW that we can only 4 to 6 vehicles; waiting to hear from Rick L about what he wants to do...

Randy, any new news?

rhoidahl
02-08-2013, 07:09 PM
I don't know if we can have 4 or 6 slots; the guy running WOW hasn't responded to my two inquiries. I sent my and Mark Proulx's registration forms to Rick earlier today; I think there are 5 or 6 who want to do the show. Unfortunately, ISCA has changed their rules (according to the guy running WOW Boston); if a car has been in the show twice in the past, it can't be in again unless it has had some major modifications done to it. I quickly read the ISCA rules earlier this week and didn't see this. But this is what I was told. Are you interested in entering????

390gtconv
02-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Being honest, on the fence, Would do if it'll help club. BUT if others want to be in it, let them. Just need to know so I can plan for it. As you know, my car had been in it twice few years ago at old place. So don't know what that means.

rhoidahl
02-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah, I don't mind passing on it this year to let someone new do it; but interest seems pretty low this year. Rick has the registration forms; I think there are five right now -- Rick, Keith Douglas, Mark Proulx, Jimmy Mirras, and myself. Don't even know if we can get 6 slots; the guy at WOW told me no more than 4 to 6...