PDA

View Full Version : B.I.F.Breakfast this morning

Dennis O'Shea
02-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Wow what a turn out for the monthly Black Is Fast Group Breakfast.We had a couple of tables right near the fireplace.I think the group was a little over twenty.We did discussed some things for the upcoming pizza meeting.We talked about the 25th anniversary logo for jackets hats etc.Also about some of the coming events for this year.Kevin Houle also discussed the trip to Carlisle this summer and hoping that the new paint job on his car will be done in time.Ed of course talked about Ed's Day and how things are shaping up for that event.Also to the delight of everybody we had a surprise guest join us for breakfast.One of the esteem members of NHMC George Martin.George gave a great talk on the History of the Mustang that everyone found quite interesting myself included.The Food was outstanding homemade bread french toast.And Waffles piled high with strawberries an real whipped cream endless cups of coffee. We left a very nice tip for the waitress she was outstanding.As we left George gave her a little slap on the back side and said to her on the way out Just remember Honey that tip came from the BLACK IS FAST BOYS. Just a great morning Can't wait till next month We also showed the new B.I.F T-Shirts took quite a few order's Also Kevin wanted to know if he could get a Yellow Is Slow shirt and asked if we could get Randy A Red Don't Go Shirt I told him I would have to talk it over with the board.I didn't think it would be a problem

390gtconv
02-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Now, you decide how much of the about statement was true. Give you a hint, I was there.

chachee52
02-02-2013, 01:32 PM
What, no bacon? Doesn't sound too good of a breakfast to me.

rhoidahl
02-02-2013, 02:08 PM
The last thing I heard was that the Black Isn't Fast Club was going to the Bradford Junction Restaurant for their get together. My wife and I decided to go out for breakfast this morning, and we drove ALL the way to the Bradford Junction Restaurant to join in and give our undying respect to the Back Isn't Fast Club members. But guess what, NOBODY showed. I was so disappointed after driving all that way, while bestowing to my wife the highest praises on this off-chute of the NH Mustang Club, as I was planning to announce in front these highly respected members that I was having my Cobra painted black for the upcoming season. I will do whatever it takes to become a member of this highly esteemed organization... ... ... ...Now maybe, if you believed all the BS is Dennis's post, then maybe you believe this BS as well !!!!

Seriously, my wife and I DID go to the Bradford Junction Restaurant, and there were NO Black Isn't Fast Club members there. And as far as Red Don't Go, the signature of the Black Isn't Fast Club President says 484 hp. Well, my "Red Don't Go" car on the dyno put down 496 hp at the rear wheels. So if my car don't go, the black one don't either.

Well, how about we agree that "THEY BOTH GO LIKE HELL"...

Dennis O'Shea
02-02-2013, 02:34 PM
I am sorry you went out there but you have to understand that we have to keep our site of the meeting's on the Q.T. If not there would be way to many people there.Wanting to hang out with us or seeking autographs.And to be fair to some of the member's they don't like being in the spot light all of the time.This is one of the few instances that they get peace and quite in a public venue.Randy believe me it wasn't personal and tell your wife we are sorry also.The last thing anyone in the group would want is for people to think that we don't care. I have to disagree a little on your quote "They BOTH GO LIKE HELL" .They both do that but one sure looks a lot better than the other And we all know which one that is I also am sorry for using the word Hell We are at the B.I.F club try to keep it clean

Dennis O'Shea
02-02-2013, 02:38 PM
OH but there was Thick Cut and you could have it even cooked extra crispy or how ever you wanted it In fact Mr.Martin asked to have his egg cooked Hard and he said that it was done to perfection

What, no bacon? Doesn't sound too good of a breakfast to me.Oh

rhoidahl
02-02-2013, 02:46 PM
I am sorry you went out there but you have to understand that we have to keep our site of the meeting's on the Q.T. If not there would be way to many people there.Wanting to hang out with us or seeking autographs.And to be fair to some of the member's they don't like being in the spot light all of the time.This is one of the few instances that they get peace and quite in a public venue.Randy believe me it wasn't personal and tell your wife we are sorry also.The last thing anyone in the group would want is for people to think that we don't care. I have to disagree a little on your quote "They BOTH GO LIKE HELL" .They both do that but one sure looks a lot better than the other And we all know which one that is I also am sorry for using the word Hell We are at the B.I.F club try to keep it clean

OMG -- a never ending supply of BS...

And, by the way, Janine and went I up to take my two daughters and grandson to breakfast...

LILBLKSNAKE
02-02-2013, 04:31 PM
1. ED really was there and obviously didn't shut up about ED DAY
2. Jibber kept asking me for prices on BLACK paint jobs and offered to swap my BLACK 97 COBRA for his pee sample on wheels
3. There was BACON and it was yummy
4. I got to sit next to George Martin
5. DENNIS VS RANDY at ED DAY 2013

chachee52
02-02-2013, 05:01 PM
I have to disagree a little on your quote "They BOTH GO LIKE HELL" .They both do that but one sure looks a lot better than the other And we all know which one that is

Tell me that doesn't look fast!! and look good going fast too!!

rhoidahl
02-02-2013, 05:14 PM

The RED CONVERTIBLE !!!!

LILBLKSNAKE
02-02-2013, 05:47 PM

I'll admit one thing to Randy and Todd- CONVERTIBLES are still the best!!!

Dennis O'Shea
02-02-2013, 06:00 PM
It May in the eye of the beholder But Really Come on

Jibber
02-02-2013, 09:52 PM
It looks like the BIF club is opening a new fight up against the Little Red Riding hood club.

Thanks guys, I need a break.

390gtconv
02-02-2013, 10:04 PM
It looks like the BIF club is opening a new fight up against the Little Red Riding hood club.

Would that be called "The Banana Splits"?

rhoidahl
02-03-2013, 07:38 AM

Kevin -- Little Red Riding Hood ???? And to think I always stood up for yellow

Dennis O'Shea
02-03-2013, 08:07 AM
Kevin Has come over to the Dark Side "Kevin IMM YOUR FATHER"

LILBLKSNAKE
02-03-2013, 09:10 AM

It should be called Little RED Riding hood, because the BIG BLACK WOLF is coming to get you!!

rhoidahl
02-03-2013, 11:44 AM
It should be called Little RED Riding hood, because the BIG BLACK WOLF is coming to get you!!

In this case, "Little Red Riding Hood" is FASTER than the "Big Black Wolf"...

390gtconv
02-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Does Black Wolf eat LRRH?

LILBLKSNAKE
02-03-2013, 03:11 PM
In this case, "Little Red Riding Hood" is FASTER than the "Big Black Wolf"...

Or Little Red Riding Hood could pay for the Wolf's breakfast, on a Saturday not a Sunday, and they could all just hug and make fun of Bruce the Camaro guy

Dennis O'Shea
02-03-2013, 03:18 PM
I Am all in for that one

Or Little Red Riding Hood could pay for the Wolf's breakfast, on a Saturday not a Sunday, and they could all just hug and make fun of Bruce the Camaro guy