PDA

View Full Version : BRRRRRRRRRRRRR But there light at the end of tunnel

Dennis O'Shea
01-23-2013, 07:04 PM
I know its cold and the snow has all frozen solid.The streets are white with residue of the salted roads.It seems like it will never end I feel the same way But wait the Days are getting longer OK its now getting dark around 5:15 pm And in Eighteen Days Pitchers and Catchers report for Spring training Oh "Shit" did I say Spring By next week at this time we will be almost done with January.So As I see it there is light at the end of the tunnel or maybe just a flicker But its coming Keep the Faith And "GO SOX"S"

rhoidahl
01-23-2013, 07:12 PM
But DAMN it is cold; when Janine and I came out of the restaurant a while ago, it was like walking into a freezer. Places up north supposed to hit 30 below night, and that's NOT considering the wind chill factor. COME ON SPRING !!!!

chachee52
01-23-2013, 08:04 PM
O, but it's great to freeze the lake and to walk around with MAX and have a nice cigar.
Bring the snow though because it looks and feels terrible without snow on the ground and being so cold!!!

whtmare
01-23-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm ready a nice June cruise night can't come soon enough starting to get bored!

ToplessPony94
01-23-2013, 09:28 PM
OK, I posted this elsewhere earlier today, but it fits here, too.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/ToplessPony94/Misc/WinterSucks.jpg

390gtconv
01-23-2013, 10:01 PM
Go BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!

TorchredSVT
01-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Dennis, I am really sorry to have to tell you this, but the Sox are going to suck this year. They are aiming to be the basement dwellers in the AL East, can you say BRIDGE YEAR!!

but hey, look at the bright side, next week is supposed to be back into the 50's

LILBLKSNAKE
01-24-2013, 05:28 PM
What is Dennis doing up here anyway?? Aren't all the old farts supposed to go to Florida for the winter and play shuffleboard or BINGO

Dennis O'Shea
01-24-2013, 06:15 PM
I Guess its just like everyone said that the PATS were going all the way I just let the whole thing unfold but I will have to agree that the American league East is loaded.AKA The Blue Jays And Baltimore And Tampa But being a die hard fan for many years.Old habits die hard
Dennis, I am really sorry to have to tell you this, but the Sox are going to suck this year. They are aiming to be the basement dwellers in the AL East, can you say BRIDGE YEAR!!

but hey, look at the bright side, next week is supposed to be back into the 50's

Jibber
01-25-2013, 08:44 AM
What is Dennis doing up here anyway?? Aren't all the old farts supposed to go to Florida for the winter and play shuffleboard or BINGO

Yeah Dennis.... What do you have to say for yourself?

TorchredSVT
01-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Well I am a red sox fan myself, but I am just trying to set realistic expectations. Certainly will be interesting to see what happens this year!
I did think the Pats could make it to the superbowl, but as history has proven, the NFL is a very difficult league to repeat in. The pats are in themselves a model for success and we should be greatfull for that

Dennis O'Shea
01-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Just finished the Terry Francona Book outstanding read

chachee52
01-25-2013, 06:46 PM
Just finished the Terry Francona Book outstanding read
I'll wait for the movie to come out!