PDA

View Full Version : Mustang's 50th Birthday Celebration - April 17, 2014

07GTCS
01-13-2013, 05:03 PM
HOTELS ARE BOOKING FAST! MCA has an organized website for booking rooms. Joe and I have booked ourselves at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Wonder Drive NE from 4/16-20. They have other hotel offerings/price ranges, etc. and some are running out of rooms and are already sold out. As this information is rolling out worldwide to MCA Members, I'd suggest that if you are thinking of going down for the event next April, that you book your room now (they can be canceled if need be).

The website is: https://www.mmx2reservations.com/cabarrus/pc/MCAMustang

Let us know where you are booked and we'll assemble and distribute the information and coordinate plans as things get closer to the event (wldhrs@comast.net). This will be great celebration of our beloved Mustang -- hope many of you can make it! Joe & Loreen

chachee52
01-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Jen and I have been talking about this since hte breakfast. I think that I'd be in. Jen might actually be on April vacation and might be able to join me too. The question that I have to answer is do I drive or do I fly down?
But to answer your question, I'm interested in heading down.

SVT10th
01-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Pencil in Amy, Kayleigh and I too.

07GTCS
01-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Bump in the night

07GTCS
07-01-2013, 10:33 AM
HOTELS ARE BOOKING FAST! MCA has an organized website for booking rooms. Joe and I have booked ourselves at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Wonder Drive NE from 4/16-20. They have other hotel offerings/price ranges, etc. and some are running out of rooms and are already sold out. As this information is rolling out worldwide to MCA Members, I'd suggest that if you are thinking of going down for the event next April, that you book your room now (they can be canceled if need be).

Let us know where you are booked and we'll assemble and distribute the information and coordinate plans as things get closer to the event (wldhrs@comast.net). This will be great celebration of our beloved Mustang -- hope many of you can make it! Joe & Loreen

rhoidahl
07-01-2013, 07:23 PM

I've booked a room at the same Holiday Inn Express for Janine and I , but we still have some details to work out. Janine's vacation is the following week, and that's usually our annual trip to FL. So we have to see if she can somehow get out of school for that Wed/Thurs...

SVT10th
07-04-2013, 09:42 AM
I just booked a room for Me, Amy and Kayleigh in the same hotel. (The drive down to NC with 3 people in the Cobra should be cozy though......)

Is there a schedule of events published yet? I poked around on MCA's website but didn't see much other some general info.

07GTCS
07-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Not that we have seen, I do remember seeing something saying "not yet available". Will post when I have more information.

07GTCS
07-07-2013, 08:32 PM

UPDATE: I was also able to secure a block of rooms separately under NHMC only about 6 miles away from the event -- HOWEVER, the rooms start at $169 per night. If you prefer this hotel to what MCA offers, the information is: Spring Hill Suites by Marriott-Concord. 7811 Gateway Lane, NW, Concord, NC -- Phone: 704-979-2500. Reserve under the NHMC block. Block will close March 1, 2014. Just let us know if you have questions. Joe/Loreen

rhoidahl
09-01-2013, 10:06 AM
If any one is interested, I cancelled my reservation so that room is (or probably was) available. Unfortunately for me, this event is the same time my wife and I are headed fo southwest Florida...