PDA

View Full Version : Bradford Jct- AWESOME place

Jibber
01-08-2013, 04:40 PM
I started my day in the Lions den. None other than Mr. "Black is Fast" club presidents home in Candia. I saw his prized steed under wraps and couldn't help myself by giving him a compliment on the car and how she looks in the garage. Meanwhile, I was ready to shoot myself.

We then decided to take a ride out to Weare and meet up with club Prez Rick L. to inform him that Dennis and I had won a secret club raffle in which the Prez had to take the two winning members out for breakfast to Bradford Jct. As it turns out we were the first two winners.
We got to Ricks house and for some reason he wasn't home. The raffle was something that was made up by Dennis and I on our ride to Ricks house. I then tried to call him and see where he was as Dennis and I were very hungry. We left a message and proceeded to the restaurant to eat.
I know alot of you have been there so I won't get into too much detail other to say that the meal was AWESOME!!!!.

Rick finally called and we ended up meeting him over at club members Jack D. who has recently added an incredible Fox body mustang to his stable. We checked out the garage and headed home. As some of you know Jacks home will be the location of this years club cookout. We will all be happy with this location as it is a beautiful home with the perfect setting for our cookout.

Dennis O'Shea
01-08-2013, 05:05 PM
It was nice having Kevin invade Black is Fast lair How he got by the security guard at the entrance I am looking into this breach in security heads will roll.When he got in the garage. I had to watch his every move.He kept trying to look under the Black car cover I told him Don't touch if you wake up the Beast we could be in trouble So we left and headed to Ricks Kevin And I had won this months raffle where the prez on the second Tuesday of the month takes the winner's out to lunch.This only for BLACK IS FAST MEMBER"S There was a little mix up and he wasn't home so Kevin and I went to the Junction and had lunch Not to fret we put the bill on the Prez's tab so all in all it was a good Day

TorchredSVT
01-09-2013, 09:00 AM
not sure what else to say?

whtmare
01-09-2013, 09:30 AM
not sure what else to say?

Priceless ian

Jibber
01-09-2013, 09:59 AM
Dude, It's just a funny story for a quick boring winter read. No comments expected back.
Skip over next time.

whtmare
01-09-2013, 10:59 AM
No hard feelings Kevin just busten your chops. And a little jealous that I had to work yesterday and are a big Mack not at the junction that place is the best.

Jibber
01-09-2013, 09:53 PM
No hard feelings Kevin just busten your chops. And a little jealous that I had to work yesterday and are a big Mack not at the junction that place is the best.

Haha. Yeah, I know you were. It's all good.

TorchredSVT
01-10-2013, 09:04 AM
hahahaha yeap, exactly........funny story gets funny response. Welcome to the internetz :)