PDA

View Full Version : MM Deal of the Day

Jibber
12-25-2012, 08:07 PM
Maximum Motorsports ending (once again) their "Deal of the Day" promo, on December 31st.

ToplessPony94
12-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks, Kevin. I already got everything I wanted for this year, but that's an important piece of information! Did you spring for anything or find anything under the Christmas Tree?

:):):)

Jibber
12-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Hi Bruce,
Yes I am taking advantage of these final days of sales. I just bought the Steering shaft and am hoping to purchase the Stainless Steel (teflon coated) brake lines.

These will be my last upgrades to this car (seriously) for a long time. I will finally have it to where I want it.

Also, I'm developing some interests in other hobbies so I can already see that my time, effort and disposable cash will be going towards that. Haha.

ToplessPony94
12-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Great choices, Kevin! I just did the steering shaft. If you want the silicone I used and the paint, let me know. I'm at home from now thru New Years Day There's still about 90% left of the silicone, primer and silver paint. You will not believe how much difference those brake lines will make. Did you get all 5 lines or just the front. Let me know if you want help (or just company) doing the work, whenever.

Old and new shafts. This is why you will want to paint!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/ToplessPony94/Steering%20Project/IMG_1557_zpsfcfeb0ea.jpg

Jibber
12-27-2012, 08:05 AM
Thanks Bruce. I was going to have Rick do the installs of this in the Spring along with some other work. I will take you up on the offer of using the paint and primer. I can get it ready before they are installed.
I did get the the complete set of brake lines for my car. I am having Rick perform a complete Brake fluid change on my car. I don't want to mess around with that sort of thing as from what I've researched you could mess up your master cylinder if your not careful or know what your doing.

I will call or text you to make sure your home sometime this weekend. I'm off from work tommorow as well. Talk soon.

TorchredSVT
12-27-2012, 09:03 AM
very nice kevin!!

will be curious to hear about the brake lines and if they make a big difference