PDA

View Full Version : Todays Tragedy in CT

rhoidahl
12-14-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm going to stray from the usual postings we see on this forum. This was a very tragic day for a number of families in CT. They either have (or had) children who will never come home from school again, or they have children who will forever be impacted emotionally by the actions of one very evil individual. Hug your kids tightly tonight, and thank God they made it home safe from their day at school. Say a prayer for those families who will never be the same as a result of what happened today, and thank God that your kids and family are safe and happy. Nothing else really matters.

ToplessPony94
12-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Randy, you have it 100% right. I can't improve on what you said and I'm not even going to try. None of us can imagine what those families are going through, even the ones that still have all their children. I know from now on when I have a day that seems like it couldn't get any worse, I will remember this day and be thankful instead.

KillaGT
12-14-2012, 08:53 PM
its a shame! really makes you feel sad & angry in 1 ball!

whtmare
12-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Tragic nothing else I can say my thoughts and prayers are with them. Very sad day

LILBLKSNAKE
12-14-2012, 10:12 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with the families who will never get to see the excitement and joy of their babies on Christmas morning. That's the part that really made me sad today, knowing how excited these parents must have been to play Santa in a couple weeks and it was stolen from them.

MY-S281
12-15-2012, 08:56 AM
Thoughts and prayer to all those affected.. My heart aches today for all those families that lost loved ones.. it's just terrible and I feel so sad about this..

I know I have personally shed tears over this while watching those affected by this and those that were there..
I can you tell you one thing, I will give my granddaughter who is the 3rd grade the biggest hug I have ever given her later today when I see her..

Like Randy said, nothing else really matters !

fredfordguy
12-16-2012, 01:58 PM
A very terrible mass murder of young kids and adults, makes me sad to think of the folks going into the Christmas holiday with a gaping hole in their family, at the same time I will give my family an extra big hug and thank God to be with them.

TorchredSVT
12-17-2012, 09:01 AM
haven't cried in a long time, but man, it was tough to watch the names and see pictures of those poor kids

very very sad day, i feel terrible for those families.