PDA

View Full Version : Next Mustang Club Brunch Run

rhoidahl
12-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Good turnout last Saturday, considering the crappy weather, and that some of the usual attendees decided that going to a wedding was more important !! The service at the restaurant, though, left a little to be desired.

It was suggested we alternate between Saturdays and Sundays, so those who can't make it one month might be able to make it the next month. So... ... ...how about our next "brunch run" be on SUNDAY 1/06?? A lot of people want to go to Cracker Barrell right off Exit 4 (just down from the Burger King where we used to have cruise night). How does 9:00 sound??

whtmare
12-05-2012, 07:14 PM
im in hope i can make the long ride lol

chachee52
12-05-2012, 07:47 PM
If it's at C.B I'm out. I'm not particularly a breakfast guy to start with, and I'm not a big chain guy. It's just not worth me getting up that early to go to a chain resteraunt. Just my two cents. But do like the idea of switching it up with days.

whtmare
12-05-2012, 09:36 PM
If it's at C.B I'm out. I'm not particularly a breakfast guy to start with, and I'm not a big chain guy. It's just not worth me getting up that early to go to a chain resteraunt. Just my two cents. But do like the idea of switching it up with days. I'm not that big of a fan either it's just a good excuse to get together with some people and talk mustangs though...

ToplessPony94
12-05-2012, 09:58 PM
If it's at C.B I'm out. I'm not particularly a breakfast guy to start with, and I'm not a big chain guy. It's just not worth me getting up that early to go to a chain resteraunt. Just my two cents. But do like the idea of switching it up with days.

Not to mention that C.B. recently got an "award" for just about the highest fat content of any chain restaurant for their food. Definitely not on my diet. I'm out if it's C.B. Thought the next one was going to be in Milford?

LILBLKSNAKE
12-05-2012, 10:04 PM
I could WALK to the Cracker Barrel in Tewksbury. Unfortunately after eating there I have RUN home to the toilet

rhoidahl
12-06-2012, 07:08 AM
Maybe Cracker Barrell isn't such a good idea - personally I'm not a big Cracker Barrell fan either.
How about Maryann's Diner in Derry? We have eaten there several times. Seating may be a problem as they are always packed at breakfast time. But if we can get a rough count, I can let them know ahead of time we are coming.
The other option discussed was Cityside Restaurant in Concord.

Thoughts or other recommendations?? We can discuss Saturday at the Christmas party...

whtmare
12-06-2012, 07:14 AM
circle resteraunt in epsom has awesome breakfast,randy i think maryanns will be a horror show.

07GTCS
12-06-2012, 08:12 AM
I agree CB is not the healthiest choice, although they do have Grits. Anywhere is OK with me. Just throwing this out their, consider a later time to avoid the big crowds, maybe 10:00?

Jibber
12-06-2012, 09:49 AM
What about the joint off of 93. exit 4? N. Londonderry. I've eaten there before. Seemed OK to me. Jim C. has mentioned this place before as well.

What happened to the Milford place???

ToplessPony94
12-06-2012, 11:18 AM
What about the joint off of 93. exit 4? N. Londonderry. I've eaten there before. Seemed OK to me. Jim C. has mentioned this place before as well.

What happened to the Milford place???

I think you mean Poor Boys? BTW, I also thought January would be Milford.

SVT10th
12-06-2012, 03:17 PM
I think you mean Poor Boys? BTW, I also thought January would be Milford.

Poor Boys is consistently good. Can be busy, but at there's plenty of parking.

Todd, Doesn't your cousin/bro-in-law/wife's-mother's-best friend's-husband's-collegebuddy own a place in Milford for breakfast? Or is that where we're talking about?

PS: I vote "no" on CB, too. (not that I've gone to any of these gatherings. Maybe the next one...)

chachee52
12-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Todd, Doesn't your /bro-in-law/ own a place in Milford for breakfast? Or is that where we're talking about?

PS: I vote "no" on CB, too. (not that I've gone to any of these gatherings. Maybe the next one...)

Yes to this question

Bob Comire
12-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Maryann's is good, but nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded. Cityside, the Circle in Epsom, or Mo & Joe's at the Massabesic Circle are all good for me.

KillaGT
12-08-2012, 10:56 AM
maryanns seems to be easier to get in the earlier you can go. Also poor boys does a mean ass breakfast too

2010TRGT
12-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Living in Concord, the Cityside Grille gets my vote. But Moe & Joe's is supposed to be pretty good too. Haven't heard anything about the other places.

chachee52
12-09-2012, 08:48 AM
So talking to Randi last night, we are going to try the RiverHouse Cafe in Milford center Sunday Jan 6th. It's located at 123 Union Sq. It's also called "The Oval" in Milford. It's at the intersection of 101A and 13. The place itself does not have parking, it's on street parking or on Sundays there''s a postoffice just to the east on rt 13 that you can park at. It's only a couple buildings away.
All I ask is that through this of Facebook (Randi will post on that), that I can get a head count so that I can let the owner know so that we can all sit together.
Thanks!!
PS
If your looking for more info on the the cafe I think that he updates his Facebook more than the website. All I know is the food is AMAZING!!

rhoidahl
12-09-2012, 06:04 PM
YUP, this was decided last night -- 1/06 in Milford at 9:00. We need a head count so if you plan to attend (spouses are invited), please either respond to this Forum posting or to the one I will put on Facebook...