PDA

View Full Version : Next Breakfast Run

rhoidahl
11-18-2012, 12:43 PM
So who is up for breakfast somewhere on Saturday 12/01?? Any preferences on where to go??

whtmare
11-18-2012, 05:41 PM
parkers open?

ToplessPony94
11-18-2012, 10:48 PM
parkers open?

http://forums.nhmustangclub.com/showthread.php?259-Off-Season-Get-Together-Dates&p=2288#post2288

Unfortunately, my Mom and I both have eye exams that morning. This is getting silly.

Jibber
11-19-2012, 08:32 AM
http://forums.nhmustangclub.com/showthread.php?259-Off-Season-Get-Together-Dates&p=2288#post2288

Unfortunately, my Mom and I both have eye exams that morning. This is getting silly.

I bet you used to use "My dog ate my homework" excuse in school. You could write a book from this past year of how to get out of doing something with excuses. LOL.

I cant make this breakfast because...................(Bruce I need some help).....................................

TorchredSVT
11-19-2012, 09:02 AM
wow kevin, you are starting to sound like the scorned girl friend.........people are entitled to have lives outside of NHMC :)

Bob Comire
11-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Moe & Joe's near the Massabesic traffic circle is good. Plenty of room for cars and people too.

ToplessPony94
11-19-2012, 09:51 AM
I bet you used to use "My dog ate my homework" excuse in school. You could write a book from this past year of how to get out of doing something with excuses. LOL.

Only had a cat. Somehow "My cat ate my homework" doesn't have the same ring to it. :p

I cant make this breakfast because...................(Bruce I need some help).....................................

.............A swarm of bees is attacking my car and I can't get near it! :D

Jibber
11-19-2012, 01:56 PM
wow kevin, you are starting to sound like the scorned girl friend.........people are entitled to have lives outside of NHMC :)

Jeez, It's all in fun Ian. I'm sorry if you are feeling like I am picking on people or more specifically, if you feel that I'm directing anything towards you. I do hope I'm not offending anyone and that everyone sees that there is no malice in my posts directed at anyone.

I would hope that if someone had an issue or was offended that they would PM me or call me on my cell. Most of you have my number and we could discuss.

Believe me Ian, having two kids actively involved with school sports and travel teams, I am fully aware of peoples lives and how busy they can get. Also, I've worked in the retail world for the past 20+ years and have never had weekends to do alot of things that I've wanted to do. I know what busy is just as everyone else does. And Yes, I do know that there is life outside of the NHMC.

Jibber
11-19-2012, 01:58 PM
Only had a cat. Somehow "My cat ate my homework" doesn't have the same ring to it. :p

.............A swarm of bees is attacking my car and I can't get near it! :D

Good one Bruce. I appreciate it. :)

TorchredSVT
11-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Lol kevin.......its called sarcasm. It takes way more than that to offend me.

LILBLKSNAKE
11-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Ed day 2013

ToplessPony94
11-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Ed day 2013

Now THAT'S offensive! (J/K, of course!)

chachee52
11-24-2012, 12:02 PM
I don't think that I'm going to make this breakfast run.
I just went to my brother-in-law's place, The Riverhouse Cafe in Milford center, and he said that we could go there if I let him know ahead of time so tha twe can have the front room blocked off. The only request is that we do it before 9am on weekends. If we do it on a Sunday there is a post office lot next door that we can park in, Saturday is on street parking which I've always found one without issues.
His food is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! And I'm not just saying that, he was married to my "stupid" sister. It's all local food as much as he can get and everything is pretty much home made. And if we go there's "the Beast" whci his one of those meals that if you eat it all you get your pic on the wall, and I WILL get that and make the club proud at eating it all. And There was a sign saying he was just nominated "Best Breakfast" by NH Magizine.
Just let me know if anyone is interested and I'll let him know ahead of time and set it up.!!

rhoidahl
11-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Let's plan on Milford for Jan...this week it looks like it's Sawyers in Goffstown...see the correspondence on the Clubs Facebook page...

chachee52
11-24-2012, 03:05 PM
see the correspondence on the Clubs Facebook page...

Can't, no FB account for me.
Just let me know when it gets closer and I'll call and make plans.

whtmare
11-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Can't, no FB account for me.
Just let me know when it gets closer and I'll call and make plans. not a facebook guy either if someone can keep me posted thru here that would be great

rhoidahl
11-24-2012, 05:25 PM
For non-Facebook users out there, keep your eyes on the Forum for updates. So next Saturday is Sawyers on Main Street in Goffstown at 9:00. In Jan (the first Saturday being 1/05), we can go to Chachee's brother-in-laws place in Milford... ... ...

ToplessPony94
11-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Yeah, not a FB guy either and I REALLY want to go to the Riverhouse!

Todd, Joey is your brother-in-law? If so, he ran the reception for our wedding at the old Black Orchid!

chachee52
11-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Todd, Joey is your brother-in-law? If so, he ran the reception for our wedding at the old Black Orchid!

My b-n-l is John. He bought the place over 5 years ago.

ToplessPony94
11-25-2012, 09:27 AM
My b-n-l is John. He bought the place over 5 years ago.

Yeah, I realized this morning that I think I got a couple of places in Milford confused. The Riverhouse was always pretty good, but I don't think I've been there in the last 5 years. Sounds like it's even better now!

07GTCS
11-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Count me in for breakfast

ToplessPony94
10-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Maybe we can wake up this old thread again??? Please??? ;););)

Gabe
10-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Did somebody say breakfast? :)