PDA

View Full Version : NHRA New England Nationals -- 6/20/2013 to 6/23/2013

rhoidahl
11-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Unless you received in the mail today the presale brochure from New England Dragway, tickets will be available once the presale deadline expires on 11/25. Go to www.nhratix.com or call the ticketing department at 800-884-NHRA. Tickets are going quick...

whtmare
11-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Unless you received in the mail today the presale brochure from New England Dragway, tickets will be available once the presale deadline expires on 11/25. Go to www.nhratix.com or call the ticketing department at 800-884-NHRA. Tickets are going quick... can someone fill me in is this a club event? do i need to buy these tix?

rhoidahl
11-17-2012, 02:12 PM
can someone fill me in is this a club event? do i need to buy these tix?

This is not necessarily a club event. New England Dragway recently secured an affiliation with the National Hod Rod Association (NHRA). The one national NHRA event at New England Dragway next year is the New England Nationals (6/20-6/23). You can buy tickets individually for any of the 4 days of this event, or you can buy one ticket for the entire event (I did the reserved seating for 4 days, cost $138). The top cars/drivers in Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock and Pro Stock Motorcycle will be here for this event. I suspect the track will be packed, especially on Saturday (time trials) and Sunday (eliminations).

whtmare
11-17-2012, 04:31 PM
This is not necessarily a club event. New England Dragway recently secured an affiliation with the National Hod Rod Association (NHRA). The one national NHRA event at New England Dragway next year is the New England Nationals (6/20-6/23). You can buy tickets individually for any of the 4 days of this event, or you can buy one ticket for the entire event (I did the reserved seating for 4 days, cost $138). The top cars/drivers in Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock and Pro Stock Motorcycle will be here for this event. I suspect the track will be packed, especially on Saturday (time trials) and Sunday (eliminations). thanks randy