PDA

View Full Version : Driving regrets/stories

Jibber
11-11-2012, 06:44 PM
This one has been on my mind for a while.
Does anyone have any Mustang related stories about either:

*Regrets while driving.
*Embarassed while driving.
*Or Doing something you normally dont do but on this day you did.

I will start this out. This past summer I was on my way to the Thursday night Candia cruise. I was on 293 going by the Mall of NH. I was being annoyed by some fool in another car. So I punched it to get out of the situation. I was going over the speed limit a bit (wink, wink) and as I was coming around the bend some young girl in a Honda Civic, probably didn't see me, but pulled out into the left lane. I was quickly up behind her and unintentionally was tailgating her. At the time I was annoyed however, I quickly regretted my actions as I could see she was crapping herself when she looked at me extremely nervous in her rear view mirror. I could tell she was nervous as she tried to get out of my way quickly and I can still see the panic in her eyes.
I felt really bad after it and to this day I can still see her eyes in the rearview mirror scared as shit.

Anyone else???

Dennis O'Shea
11-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Any time I see you in My rear view mirror I get a little sick to my stomach But really Any time IAm out there 's always some Ass hole who wants to race or just tailgate so he can see how fast it goes There not even worth bothering with consider what you are dealing with and there IQ's

TorchredSVT
11-12-2012, 09:13 AM
yup, 2009, bunch of us went for a cruise up to the seacoast....ended with a nice ride down 1A through Rye down through hampton beach

At the top of 1A, right by the nature preserve I was about 3rd mustang in line when someone pulled out in front and then preceded to drive about 20 mph in the 35 zone. The temp was about 55 degrees, and it was late sept. That temp is not optimal for the tires I had, and the roads were cold.

I went to pass the car ( over a double yellow ), as i pulled into the other lane of traffic I put my foot down and the ass end of the car kicked out to the left so that my front end started to turn directly into the driver side door. I remember the look of terror on the old couples face as they saw my cobra position itself to T-bone them.

Well, i let off the throttle a little, straightened the car out and quickly boogied outta there. Luckily they were going slow enough where there was a big gap between them and the group in front and never saw them again.

Bob Pitard was behind me at the time and saw the whole thing.........sent me a text that asked if I was ok and if I needed a new pair of underwear LOL.