PDA

View Full Version : November News Letter

Dennis O'Shea
11-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Again Jeff Nice job I Look forward to reading it each month keep it up.Also planning on attending the Christmas party Having my eye surgery two days before so we will have to see HA HA I made a joke.Again great job

390gtconv
11-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Dennis, you & EYE will have to have our own "recovery table". I'm hoping to be able to hobble to party.

rhoidahl
11-08-2012, 04:46 PM
WOW, you guys must be O-L-D !!!!

whtmare
11-08-2012, 05:43 PM
where do you get the news letter?

Dennis O'Shea
11-08-2012, 06:01 PM
You need to respect your elders

WOW, you guys must be O-L-D !!!!

Dennis O'Shea
11-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Yes you and I will be seating at the Handicaped Table And if we get lucky and have ED sit with us It will be two Handicaped and one Dummy
Dennis, you & EYE will have to have our own "recovery table". I'm hoping to be able to hobble to party.

Dennis O'Shea
11-08-2012, 06:05 PM
You should have gotten an E- Mail thats how you get it Also It helps to have a Black Car

whtmare
11-08-2012, 06:25 PM
nope must not be on the list ill pm you mine dennis can you foward to me?

chachee52
11-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Yes you and I will be seating at the Handicaped Table And if we get lucky and have ED sit with us It will be two Handicaped and one Dummy
I'm the king of being handicap. I have a handicap car, my leg is shot (just looked how I got out of ED's car on Saturday) and don't have a mind!!!! Can I sit with you guys?

Let Rick know so that you can get on the club e-mail list. Also check your SPAM files, it sometimes gets thrown into that too.

whtmare
11-08-2012, 09:02 PM
thanks todd you were right sitting in the filter! thanks also dennis for sending another copy my way...

KillaGT
11-09-2012, 06:32 AM
Thank you Dennis! It's a bit tough this time of year to try & keep it interesting!

Dennis O'Shea
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM
There's Always room for Chachee
[QUOTE=chachee52;2307]I'm the king of being handicap. I have a handicap car, my leg is shot (just looked how I got out of ED's car on Saturday) and don't have a mind!!!! Can I sit with you guys

Dennis O'Shea
11-09-2012, 09:04 AM
I could see that when you started talking about those GM products
Thank you Dennis! It's a bit tough this time of year to try & keep it interesting!

rhoidahl
11-09-2012, 03:02 PM
You need to respect your elders
Yeah you're right, now that I'm in the same decade as you...

LILBLKSNAKE
11-09-2012, 03:25 PM

You're just mad cause I made the new nickname- Swiffer O'shea

rhoidahl
11-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Sounds like something you dust the house with...where did the nickname "Swiffer" come from anyway????

LILBLKSNAKE
11-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Sounds like something you dust the house with...where did the nickname "Swiffer" come from anyway????

Exactly oh great Vice Prez!! Dennis was spotted Swiffering his new car

chachee52
11-10-2012, 12:48 PM
I forgot about this picture!!!

Dennis O'Shea
11-10-2012, 05:47 PM
You Can now sit out in the Parking Lot

chachee52
11-10-2012, 05:50 PM
You Can now sit out in the Parking Lot
I heard there will be truffles out there seeing they won't be allowed in the building.

LILBLKSNAKE
11-11-2012, 01:55 AM

I wonder if he cleans toilets too??

Dennis O'Shea
11-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Keep it up and I am going to have Kelly start asking you everyday when are we getting Married

I wonder if he cleans toilets too??

LILBLKSNAKE
11-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Keep it up and I am going to have Kelly start asking you everyday when are we getting Married

You do that and I'm painting all three of my Mustangs YELLOW and getting 5000 bumper stickers made that say- "Jibber for President 2016"

chachee52
11-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Can't we all just get along? We all know that red cars are the best, no need to fight over what color is second.

Jibber
11-11-2012, 06:20 PM
You do that and I'm painting all three of my Mustangs YELLOW and getting 5000 bumper stickers made that say- "Jibber for President 2016"

You might be onto something Ed.... When I win I would immediately nominate Brian as my Secretary of the "Yellow is Fast" dept.
Then I would launch a full investigation into O'Shea and his Goons of the "Black is Fast" club. I would fabricate some BS about something and have him thrown into a Yellow jail cell for a week.
I would then create about million new jobs by passing a presidential policy of removing ALL Black cars from our roads, starting in Candia NH.
It would go down like this..... Black car driver pulled over and laughed at. Yanked out of the car and then forced to watch a mobil car crusher brought in and witness their car get crushed right in front of them. Then to add insult to injury they would be forced to buy a yellow car and right an essay on how awesome it is to drive in one.

Anyone have any other ideas for me????

390gtconv
11-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Yellow or not, I'll vote for you!!! Better than what we got.

390gtconv
11-11-2012, 06:55 PM
You might be onto something Ed....

Yea, require all cars to have YELLOW fog lamp bulbs. hehehehe

Dennis O'Shea
11-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Its quite Disturbing that you would mention the people in the Black is Fast club as Goon's.This includes the President of the club Mr LaCourse The resident Rabbi
Joe Gould The editor of the news letter Jeff Newey The Clubs Computer Programer Jim Campbell And The CEO Of Motor Head Magazine and Shop Foreman at Stoneham Ford And the Head Of the famous EDS DAY ED Yessarin All these fine up standing member's of the Community And you call them Goons And then you have the Gall to call for the public Cruifixcation of the Esteem President of the BLACK IS FAST CLUB Just to get one thing clear I would never Crush your Yellow Car as it would look like Diarrhea And I would feel bad to pollute the sorroundings communities with such a smell
You might be onto something Ed.... When I win I
would immediately nominate Brian as my Secretary of the "Yellow is Fast" dept.
Then I would launch a full investigation into O'Shea and his Goons of the "Black is Fast" club. I would fabricate some BS about something and have him thrown into a Yellow jail cell for a week.
I would then create about million new jobs by passing a presidential policy of removing ALL Black cars from our roads, starting in Candia NH.
It would go down like this..... Black car driver pulled over and laughed at. Yanked out of the car and then forced to watch a mobil car crusher brought in and witness their car get crushed right in front of them. Then to add insult to injury they would be forced to buy a yellow car and right an essay on how awesome it is to drive in one.

rhoidahl
11-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Everyone knows the fastest Mustangs are supercharged red ones...

Dennis O'Shea
11-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Not the ones that are Driven by those Old Sixty Year Old Guys

Everyone knows the fastest Mustangs are supercharged red ones...

rhoidahl
11-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Wow, that's a shot -- especially considering that are further into yor 60s than I am. But, on the bright side, they side that 60 is the new 40...

chachee52
11-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Wow, that's a shot -- especially considering that are further into yor 60s than I am. But, on the bright side, they side that 60 is the new 40...

In my case I think that they are saying 40 is your 60!!!!

whtmare
11-12-2012, 12:27 PM
enough of this nonsense!! WINNING WITH WHITE i kinda like it...:)

ToplessPony94
11-12-2012, 01:11 PM
enough of this nonsense!! WINNING WITH WHITE i kinda like it...:)

ROCKING WITH RED has a nice ring, too!

(Hint: this was getting old a year ago....)

TorchredSVT
11-12-2012, 01:58 PM

QFT, sure is

Dennis O'Shea
11-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Its getting old but its funny its like th energizer Bunny it just keeps going and going

Jibber
11-12-2012, 05:07 PM
ROCKING WITH RED has a nice ring, too!

Getting old? Haha. We know it is but at least it's something to continue to talk about.
The whole "conflict" is designed to be light hearted and to have some fun.

If you guys are sick of it then Post up some NEW and original topics so that we can get some good talks going. I promise not to bring the color conflict into it. We can always discuss politics, immigration laws or taxes if you want to. Then again maybe not.

chachee52
11-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Getting old? Haha. We know it is but at least it's something to continue to talk about.

If you guys are sick of it then Post up some NEW and original topics so that we can get some good talks going. I promise not to bring the color conflict into it. We can always discuss politics, immigration laws or taxes if you want to. Then again maybe not.

Careful, You might get ED talking about his Thongs that he wears to the Christams party every year!!!!:eek:

LILBLKSNAKE
11-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Careful, You might get ED talking about his Thongs that he wears to the Christams party every year!!!!:eek:

I have a much better costume this year, to go with my new smash hit- Jibber Bells!! I owe him an appreciation song and I'm not cheesebaggin on the bet!!

Dennis O'Shea
11-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Kevin thanks for sticking up for us When we post this it gets a lot of mileage and Quite a few laughs Its all in good fun But there are who have different views and I do respect them For after all this is America So this will be my last post on the NHMC I do not want to offened any body who walks around with there heads up there Asses And I certainly Don't want to bore them

ToplessPony94
11-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Kevin, I suggest the next new topic is how you secretly want to steal Ed's thongs! :D

Dennis, you said that a year ago! LOL! I'm sure none of us here would want to change you - besides - it wouldn't do any good! :cool:

LILBLKSNAKE
11-13-2012, 06:23 PM
Kevin, I suggest the next new topic is how you secretly want to steal Ed's thongs!

worst visual ever and I own the thongs, I mean IF I actually let Jibber see the thongs, I mean if the thongs were yellow, that is if there really was thongs, Oh wait Rick saw the original thong, but he's the President so I guess it's Ok????