PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Party

marinedad
02-15-2022, 02:24 PM
Anyone heard if there's going to be one this year?

ToplessPony94
02-15-2022, 02:54 PM
http://forums.nhmustangclub.com/showthread.php?2574-NHMC-Pizza-meeting-...-soon

marinedad
03-09-2022, 01:52 PM
Has you heard anymore about the pizza party, and, has anyone paid their annual fees and check not cashed?

ToplessPony94
03-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Crickets since George posted about a month ago.

Dennis O'Shea
03-11-2022, 08:14 PM
He's still finishing up things from his Mom's passing cleaning the house. His plate is quite full at the moment I talked to him on Sunday he was working at the house.
He sounded very emotional and tired. I know that this is the latest it's ever been I think uncontrolable circumstance have made that happen . So I suggest give the guy a brake
if it happens that's good if it doesn't it's not the end of the world . As some of you know firsthand losing Mom is very hard to get over. And most of us never really do.I'm Out

390gtconv
03-12-2022, 07:09 AM
Thanks Dennis.
That is why I haven't reached out again to him. He knows how to contact me. Giving him space....

marinedad
03-12-2022, 07:46 AM
I haven't reached out Rick at all, just using the Forum to see if anyone has heard anything. You're right, if it happens, fine, if not, that's fine too

ToplessPony94
03-12-2022, 02:10 PM
Thanks Dennis.
That is why I haven't reached out again to him. He knows how to contact me. Giving him space....

Yes, I think most of us are giving him space as we should. Lost my Mom just before Covid hit. It's still not easy and I'm still dealing with it over 2 years later.

marinedad
04-13-2022, 04:45 PM
Without the pizza party, has anyone received anything that has upcoming events. I haven't seen anything on FB. I know that the last time Rick said that he was planning the annual meeting to address that and club dues.
Has anyone paid their dues and had their checks cashed? I sent mine in January and still nothing. I understand about Rick's mother and everything