PDA

View Full Version : Mustangs in California

Jibber
10-22-2012, 11:34 PM
I noticed on my visit to California that the Mustang is alive and well out here. There are alot of them driving around. I knew it was going to be a good week when I was only here for a few hours and I saw a Cobra cruise by where I was. Only bad thing is that it was a BLACK one. I almost choked on the beer I was having.

Dennis O'Shea
10-23-2012, 08:38 AM
I found out where you were staying and the California Black Is Fast club said that they would take care of it for me.
I noticed on my visit to California that the Mustang is alive and well out here. There are alot of them driving around. I knew it was going to be a good week when I was only here for a few hours and I saw a Cobra cruise by where I was. Only bad thing is that it was a BLACK one. I almost choked on the beer I was having.

TorchredSVT
10-25-2012, 11:35 AM
season for them never ends!

one of the biggest mustang shows of the country happens in CA, Mustangs forever @ knotts berry farm. Too bad new england will never ever see a show like that

chachee52
10-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Heading out to CA in June and been looking up renting a mustang convertable and I'll tell you its a lot cheaper than it was going to be in FL. It's about 1/4 the price to rent in CA than in FL. Guess what I'll be getting?