PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You

Dennis O'Shea
10-08-2012, 07:48 PM
I know that the season is winding down.And I for one thought it was awesome All of the events that were planned seem to come off without a hitch.I know it took a lot of help from everyone to make these a success.And thats what the club is all about everyone piching in to get it done.
I want to thank Rick and his lovely wife Marie for all there hard work behind the scenes.Also Randy took the Job as the new V.P.and did an outstanding job with the cruise night and other events.And Jeff Newey for taking over the news letter it to is awesome.I know its the people that make A club for what it is.And the people that make up the Newhampshire Mustang Club are pretty special in my eyes.So I for one just want to say thank you all for a great year.And I can't wait for next year

vman_boss
10-08-2012, 08:13 PM
I know that the season is winding down.And I for one thought it was awesome All of the events that were planned seem to come off without a hitch.I know it took a lot of help from everyone to make these a success.And thats what the club is all about everyone piching in to get it done.
I want to thank Rick and his lovely wife Marie for all there hard work behind the scenes.Also Randy took the Job as the new V.P.and did an outstanding job with the cruise night and other events.And Jeff Newey for taking over the news letter it to is awesome.I know its the people that make A club for what it is.And the people that make up the Newhampshire Mustang Club are pretty special in my eyes.So I for one just want to say thank you all for a great year.And I can't wait for next year

Wow! Dennis actually used what i thought he didn't have a pc button for....a period. I guess this must be a very special post.

We still need to show him that huge space bar in the middle of his keyboard! ;)

I just checked out the Mt Sunapee pics and I wish I could have been there, so jealous but my boys hockey season is in full swing. With that said, I am glad I could meet some of the members and look forward to next season!

Thanks to all who make this great club happen.

Vito

Jibber
10-08-2012, 08:49 PM
First time I agree with Mr Oshea on something. :)

Great year of events and cruises. Always alot of fun. Thanks for all your efforts.

whtmare
10-08-2012, 10:02 PM
agreed dennis thanks for getting me to join should have done it sooner...

rhoidahl
10-09-2012, 06:52 PM
...And let's also give a big thanks to Mr. O'Shea as well; he was there most every Saturday night helping me set up for Cruise Night, as well as always helping to tear things down after. Mark your calendars for May 4, 2013, the first cruise night for next season...

chachee52
10-09-2012, 07:43 PM
I too don't want to get Denis's head too big (like ED's is) but I agree, this year was a great year.
I was never a "club guy" but this club is always up for different types of events and there are always people around to help when needed. I am proud to be part of this club, even if the only reason I'm allowed is that my wife makes good desserts!!!

ToplessPony94
10-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Mark your calendars for May 4, 2013, the first cruise night for next season...

Thanks, Randy - I did! I hope to make more than the first and the last next year, too! :o

LILBLKSNAKE
10-10-2012, 06:55 PM
well said Dennis!!

As always- Thanks to Rick and Marie
Congrats to Randy on an outstanding job as new V.P. and also on his new 4cylinder Terminator
Great Job by Jeff on the newsletter

Can't wait for the Christmas party!!

rhoidahl
10-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Ed must be getting forgetful in his old age. He forgot to put "96 hp" after the "4" and before "Terminator"...

Dennis O'Shea
10-11-2012, 05:12 PM
I think you are wrong Randy.Its more like 102HP.>
Ed must be getting forgetful in his old age. He forgot to put "96 hp" after the "4" and before "Terminator"...

whtmare
10-11-2012, 05:31 PM
yeah dennis mabey if it was black it would be like 150 lol

Dennis O'Shea
10-11-2012, 06:12 PM
For Sure maybe 151

yeah dennis mabey if it was black it would be like 150 lol

rhoidahl
10-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Well, we can always compare dyno numbers...

LILBLKSNAKE
10-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Well, we can always compare dyno numbers...

You guys should race at ED DAY 2013

TorchredSVT
10-12-2012, 05:52 PM
nice work guys, hopefully next year i'll be around more

and don't worry randy, Ed has terminator envy.....he's had it for years :)

LILBLKSNAKE
10-12-2012, 06:31 PM
and don't worry randy, Ed has terminator envy.....he's had it for years :)

It's funny you say that because your 500 ft/lbs does nothing when it as the same quarter mile ET as my practically bone-stock 97 COBRA. Terminator- The fastest cars on the DYNO

KillaGT
10-20-2012, 07:49 AM
thanks I am glad you enjoy the newsletter, its been fun doing it! The are some many awesome people who make this club the top notch club that is.

TorchredSVT
10-25-2012, 11:32 AM
It's funny you say that because your 500 ft/lbs does nothing when it as the same quarter mile ET as my practically bone-stock 97 COBRA. Terminator- The fastest cars on the DYNO

I don't waste my time at the drag strip, does nothing for me. Lets take it to 495 and see what the real world results would be :)

LILBLKSNAKE
10-25-2012, 12:41 PM
I don't waste my time at the drag strip, does nothing for me. Lets take it to 495 and see what the real world results would be :)

DAMN YOU, I should have saw this last night

TorchredSVT
10-25-2012, 04:16 PM
hahahah i just logged back onto this site for the first time in a month today :)