PDA

View Full Version : Sunapee cost?

SVT10th
09-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Am i reading the Sunapee website correctly?
$5 per person plus $20 registration fee for the show?

If I bring my wife, daughter and her friend its gonna cost.me $40 just to.get in?

Rick/Randy- am I misunderstanding the website?

Jibber
09-13-2012, 08:37 PM
I wouldn't imagine that this is the case, but we will let the big guns chime in.

I would think that by bringing a car, paying $20, you would be all set.

chachee52
09-13-2012, 09:46 PM
Jim, I understand what you are saying. But it's not "just to get in". You also get a pass for a lift to the top. I don't know what that costs regularly?

ToplessPony94
09-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Well, maybe I should be quiet since I'm not able to go anyway, but this does seem costly for a club event. And just because you get something included in the price that you may not even want isn't a very good excuse for the price. This seems so much more expensive than Mustang Mania (for example) that it's a little tough to swallow. Especially since it probably costs the average attendee a full tank of gas to boot, probably adding another $50 to the cost and you haven't even had a bite to eat yet. Just sayin...

nhmcpres
09-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Hey guys sorry for the confusion, but it is twenty for the car and guests , the 5 dollars is for walk in spectators, all will get a lift pass, a regular lift pass is more than the five dollars there.

SVT10th
09-14-2012, 08:43 AM
OK, Thanks for clearing it up Rick!