PDA

View Full Version : Cruise night 9/08

rhoidahl
09-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Just a reminder for cruise night tomorrow; the last forecast I saw showed the rain holding off until well after dark.

Only two more cruise nights for this season (after tomorrow) -- 9/15 and 9/22.

Hope to see everyone there.

DON'T FORGET about our Fall show at Mt. Sunapee on 9/16 -- this should be a GREAT event!!!!

ToplessPony94
09-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Since I have commitments for 9/8 and 9/15 I will do everything I can to make it to 9/22. If I do, I'll have only made the first and the last cruise night this year. This year has been just too darn busy! Have to do better next year.

rhoidahl
09-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Well Bruce, at least you opened and closed the cruise night season; see you in a couple of weeks...

KillaGT
09-09-2012, 08:59 AM
I thought the last cruise night was 10/13? That's what the flier says anyways

Dennis O'Shea
09-09-2012, 09:05 AM
By the look of how many people showed up last night It should be over as soon as possible.As a club member I am embarassed by last nights turn out.Its sad this is our cruise night and it is a reflection of the club And at this point its pretty piss poor

KillaGT
09-09-2012, 10:54 AM
I been to most of them but couldn't attend last night! I agree tho Dennis people need to get off lazy asses and support the club!

LILBLKSNAKE
09-09-2012, 02:11 PM
By the look of how many people showed up last night It should be over as soon as possible.As a club member I am embarassed by last nights turn out.Its sad this is our cruise night and it is a reflection of the club And at this point its pretty piss poor

Ryan (white GT supercharged), Rick, and I were at TASCA. I was raining on our ride home.
Those that missed the TASCA show, it was a great time.

Dennis O'Shea
09-09-2012, 03:44 PM
"Who cares" where not talking about Tasca we are talking about THE NHMC Cruise Night that Nobody Attended
Ryan (white GT supercharged), Rick, and I were at TASCA. I was raining on our ride home.
Those that missed the TASCA show, it was a great time.

rhoidahl
09-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Hold on guys; I posted that photo only as a joke. When I left Derry at 3:30 to go set up for cruise night, the weather wasn't bad. When I got to Hooksett, the cloud cover was solid and the wind was picking up. I talked to Prez Rick a couple of times, and when we talked it was pouring at his house. Anyway, I started to set up (as you can see from the photo). By 5:00, only two other cars showed up - a yellow Plymouth Duster and his friend with a blue Subaru (??). As it had started to sprinkle, I called Rick and told him to stay home, the I packed up and left. Then the rains came. So cruise night just wasn't meant to be this week.

Oh, one more thing, I'll post something later about when the last cruise night will be. I know our flyers say 10/13, but 9/29 is the Craignair weekend, 10/6 is Dyno Day, and 10/7 is the cruise up to Sunapee Harbor. So there already is a lot going on those two weekends. Stay tuned for more info... ... ...

LILBLKSNAKE
09-09-2012, 07:13 PM
"Who cares" where not talking about Tasca we are talking about THE NHMC Cruise Night that Nobody Attended

Read the whole post gramps, especially the part that says IT WAS RAINING

Dennis O'Shea
09-09-2012, 07:58 PM
I AM done With it all
Read the whole post gramps, especially the part that says IT WAS RAINING

KillaGT
09-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Personally overall thought we have had a decent turnout?

TorchredSVT
09-10-2012, 08:35 AM
having the cruise night every week is over kill in my opinion

I personally go to the show to hang out with you guys, otherwise its a pretty far drive to make for a 40 - 50 car turn out