PDA

View Full Version : CraignAir Cruise Up Date

Dennis O'Shea
08-28-2012, 10:33 AM
For those of you who have signed up for the cruise to the Craignair Just Got off the phone with JoAnne she is getting ready to send out the Menu for our Dinner that night she is going to E-Mail it to everyone.So keep a lookout for it She just went over it with me and it sounds YUM If you have any Questions you can contact the Craignair or shoot me a PM Hope that the Menu Makes everyone Happy Can't wait

SVT10th
08-29-2012, 04:06 PM
I got the email. The menu sounds amazing. Hard to decide what I'll want.

By the way, are we planning any sort of meet-up and cruise to the Craignair? If the weather's nice that weekend, I might even take the Cobra....

Dennis O'Shea
08-29-2012, 05:02 PM
We will have a couple of meet up area's its in the works thats the idea that we all cruise up together So glad you are happy with the Menu
I got the email. The menu sounds amazing. Hard to decide what I'll want.

By the way, are we planning any sort of meet-up and cruise to the Craignair? If the weather's nice that weekend, I might even take the Cobra....

TorchredSVT
08-30-2012, 08:32 AM
recieved the email...looks good

99% chance I will not be taking my cobra....

Dennis O'Shea
08-30-2012, 12:38 PM
The Idea was to drive our car's and cruise up together weather permitting

LILBLKSNAKE
08-30-2012, 10:21 PM
recieved the email...looks good

99% chance I will not be taking my cobra....

Can I take my Jeep?

TorchredSVT
08-31-2012, 08:16 AM
The Idea was to drive our car's and cruise up together weather permitting

Sorry Dennis, not worth it for me to drive all the way up, then park at freeport or where ever else we go and have some ahole open thier door into the car. Nor am I crazy about parking the car outside over night. Call me paranoid, call me whatever you want...just not worth it.

I'd have a better time in my daily and I'd also beable to make room for whatever shit the wife buys while shopping.

Ed, take whatever car you want...i dont care :)

Jibber
08-31-2012, 10:12 AM
Sorry Dennis, not worth it for me to drive all the way up, then park at freeport or where ever else we go and have some ahole open thier door into the car. Nor am I crazy about parking the car outside over night. Call me paranoid, call me whatever you want...just not worth it.

I'd have a better time in my daily and I'd also beable to make room for whatever shit the wife buys while shopping.

Ed, take whatever car you want...i dont care :)

Ian, Thats unfortunate. I plan on taking my car up if the weather is good that weekend. You don't have to stop at LL Bean if you don't want to. I was thinking the same way you were as well about the parking at LL. The spaces are tight and last year we were all scattered throughout the maze of parking places. There are many ways to skin the cat. Perhaps stay with your car while the wives are shopping is one example. We only stayed in Freeport for about an hour last year don't let some jack ass be the deciding factor.

Yeah Ed we all know. Your saving your car for the Outlaw class. We also know how you like to pick on all of us who you claim "are wimps because you don't drive your terminators" blah blah and more blah. Yet, I have never seen your Cobra in person and I've been around now a few years. Practice what you preach kid.

ToplessPony94
08-31-2012, 10:27 AM
Can I take my Jeep?

I'm not going, so I don't care, but I'm beginning to think ED sold both of his Mustangs. :p

LILBLKSNAKE
08-31-2012, 05:30 PM
Practice what you preach kid.

Don't try to change the subject from "The Black is Fast crowd filled all 20 rooms"