PDA

View Full Version : Dennis O'Shea must take action immediately!!!

LILBLKSNAKE
08-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Oh great wise Dennis, please use your wisdom to contact Ford Motor Company and ask why there is no BLACK 2013 Boss 302.
I was disgusted to see the lack of blackness in the new brochure, was even further sickened by a new color they call "School Bus YELLOW"

How do they expect people to believe the car is fast???

chachee52
08-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Is there red? That's all that matters!! They just got smart and decided to get rid of black.

2010TRGT
08-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Ford is just being historically correct. The 2013 Boss 302 is an homage to the 1970 Boss 302. And according to Mustangspecs.com about the 1970 Boss:

Available colors were Grabber Blue, Grabber Orange, Grabber Green, Calypso Coral and Pastel Blue.

vman_boss
08-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Hello. I saw this thread and want to introduce myself. My name is Vito. I purchased a 'yellow' boss 302 a few weeks ago. It was purchased at Barrette Ford in Swanton, VT. It was a nice ride back to Windham, NH. Also, because it's yellow its much faster than, let's say, black. :)

I believe Ford makes a 2013 black Boss in the Leguna Seca model. Rear seat delete for that model.

I look forward to joining some events soon.

ToplessPony94
08-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Ford is just being historically correct. The 2013 Boss 302 is an homage to the 1970 Boss 302. And according to Mustangspecs.com about the 1970 Boss:

Odd, but I don't see yellow in that list... :D

Jibber
08-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Welcome Vito!!!! Truly someone I can trust and respect with a fine addition to the Yellow team.

Ford sort of ended the debate for us by not bringing out a black color for the Boss!. Hence, Yellow is Fast. Always has and always will be. Enough said.

Sorry Dennis. You lose.

vman_boss
08-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Welcome Vito!!!! Truly someone I can trust and respect with a fine addition to the Yellow team.

Ford sort of ended the debate for us by not bringing out a black color for the Boss!. Hence, Yellow is Fast. Always has and always will be. Enough said.

Sorry Dennis. You lose.

Jibber, thanks for the welcome. Your Cobra looks sweet...even sweeter in yellow. BTW, I had a '97 SVT Cobra. I still have the certificate somewhere stashed away.
I have to confess though, my 'winter' daily driver is black.

SVT10th
08-17-2012, 07:51 AM

I wish they would actually bring back Calypso Coral -- IMO perhaps the best color ever splashed onto a Mustang.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa52/langod/forum%20pic%20links/Boss302201969.jpg

LILBLKSNAKE
08-17-2012, 08:01 AM
We just got a 2013 GT500 in BLACK at work (Stoneham Ford)

TorchredSVT
08-17-2012, 08:37 AM
I can't believe they didn't bring back the coral color, I feel like 75% of the bosses I see are that color

Dennis O'Shea
08-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Allright we have had enough of the B.S. on Color First of all welcome Vito and don't be taken in by Kevin he's trying to make one friend in NewEngland Here is the final solution to this matter Put the Yellow one next to the Black one there's no contest Vito you have a cool looking car but please is there any doubt After hanging out with the Black Is Fast Crew then you will understand Right now you are just floating in space you will see the light I have been in discussion with my Dear friend EDSEL at Ford and he is looking in to it and he is sorry if anyone in the Black Is Fast Group is upset I'LL keep you updated if there are any changes in the future One more thing "VITO VITO VITO" I just looked at your picture I could be mistaken or maybe going colored blind But the Color of your Boss is Grabber Orange Or by another name color but its not in the yellow family

vman_boss
08-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Allright we have had enough of the B.S. on Color First of all welcome Vito and don't be taken in by Kevin he's trying to make one friend in NewEngland Here is the final solution to this matter Put the Yellow one next to the Black one there's no contest Vito you have a cool looking car but please is there any doubt After hanging out with the Black Is Fast Crew then you will understand Right now you are just floating in space you will see the light I have been in discussion with my Dear friend EDSEL at Ford and he is looking in to it and he is sorry if anyone in the Black Is Fast Group is upset I'LL keep you updated if there are any changes in the future One more thing "VITO VITO VITO" I just looked at your picture I could be mistaken or maybe going colored blind But the Color of your Boss is Grabber Orange Or by another name color but its not in the yellow family

Dennis, how about we just call it "Boston Bruins Gold". Officially, Ford calls it School Bus Yellow = '70 Grabber Orange. So, is it Orange or Yellow? I'll play that hand when needed :)

Dennis O'Shea
08-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Dennis, how about we just call it "Boston Bruins Gold". Officially, Ford calls it School Bus Yellow = '70 Grabber Orange. So, is it Orange or Yellow? I'll play that hand when needed :)Ok Vito Nuff Said

LILBLKSNAKE
08-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Dennis, how about we just call it "Boston Bruins Gold". Officially, Ford calls it School Bus Yellow = '70 Grabber Orange. So, is it Orange or Yellow? I'll play that hand when needed :)

Jibber's school bus was shorter than mine. If Jibber is on the short bus and no one hears him, does he still make noise??

vman_boss
08-17-2012, 01:58 PM
Jibber's school bus was shorter than mine. If Jibber is on the short bus and no one hears him, does he still make noise??

Jibber just got jabbered...right in the face!

Dennis O'Shea
08-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Jibber is Quite use to all the Jabbing that he gets on a daily basis it gotten so bad he even thinking about selling the little Yellow BUS we are all on pins and needles hopeing that it happens

Jibber
08-18-2012, 09:21 PM

Not really. Once you meet these fools you will quickly realize that.

O'Shea has one foot in the grave and the other one a banana peel. LILBLKSNAKE drives around in a Jeep named after a video game. How pathetic is that?

DD's aren't a part of this debate anyways. So your cool with the that. In fact I have a Ford 500 that is dark in color.

LILBLKSNAKE
08-18-2012, 09:38 PM
O'Shea has one foot in the grave and the other one a banana peel.

Just be glad the banana peel is YELLOW, it will be the last thing O'Shea sees when he goes down

gt500fastbackcoupe
08-20-2012, 01:20 PM
I second Jim's comment on Calypso Coral, that and Vintage Burgundy are the two best Mustang colors

SikkZ28
08-20-2012, 10:03 PM
Wow what s welcome for the poor guy lol. If you think it's tough owning a yellow Stang in the club try rolling up in a
Camaro like me lol! Great bunch ball bust...... I mean guys always a great time welcome to the club.

ToplessPony94
08-20-2012, 11:36 PM
Wow what s welcome for the poor guy lol. If you think it's tough owning a yellow Stang in the club try rolling up in a
Camaro like me lol! Great bunch ball bust...... I mean guys always a great time welcome to the club.

That's right! We need you! Someone has to remind us once in a while why we all drive Mustangs! :p

On the serious side, you and your beautiful car are always welcome. Life would lose most of it's zest if we all liked and drove the same thing! :D

Dennis O'Shea
08-21-2012, 08:58 AM
As I recall nobody and I mean Nobody Ever welcomed you to the club

vman_boss
08-22-2012, 08:51 PM

Thanks for the welcome Sikk. Yes, I'm noticing all the ball busitn. All in fun.

LILBLKSNAKE
08-23-2012, 06:29 AM

Ok, who didn't change the old guys Depends this morning???

Dennis O'Shea
08-23-2012, 02:58 PM
I am going to let the Body Shop at Stoneham Ford Change them
Ok, who didn't change the old guys Depends this morning???

SikkZ28
08-23-2012, 04:59 PM
That's right! We need you! Someone has to remind us once in a while why we all drive Mustangs! :p

On the serious side, you and your beautiful car are always welcome. Life would lose most of it's zest if we all liked and drove the same thing! :D

I'm a car lover have been since I could walk and have always had my head under the hood of a car. I've owned Mustang's camaro's and some nasty Mopars but I've gotta say ball busting is what I do so now I'm just surrounding myself with the best of em! Really enjoy the club and it's member but I have a funny feeling me buying a stang will never stop the digs lol

SikkZ28
08-23-2012, 05:05 PM

Dennis is it really that hard to admit to your ford buddies that your son drives a friggn Chevy? C'Mon dad this crap is getting old I'm telling mom! Lol

LILBLKSNAKE
08-23-2012, 06:40 PM
Dennis is it really that hard to admit to your ford buddies that your son drives a friggn Chevy? C'Mon dad this crap is getting old I'm telling mom! Lol

does that make me his great grandson???

SikkZ28
08-23-2012, 08:44 PM
does that make me his great grandson???

I dunno Ed but it makes me Bruce O'DuPont so guess I'm a drinker who loves to bake pastry and search for pots O gold lol

LILBLKSNAKE
08-23-2012, 10:26 PM
I dunno Ed but it makes me Bruce O'DuPont so guess I'm a drinker who loves to bake pastry and search for pots O gold lol
Just make sure you hide your Lucky Charms

Jibber
08-24-2012, 11:23 PM
Just make sure you hide your Lucky Charms

I heard he hides them in a tic tac container.

LILBLKSNAKE
08-25-2012, 05:50 AM
IN CASE YOU GUYS DIDN'T HEAR- ED and Dennis have successfully filled all 20 rooms at Craignair. Jibber must now bow down to the greatness that we call the "Black is Fast" club!!!

Dennis O'Shea
08-25-2012, 09:16 AM
I feel terrible to have to correct the great ED as of right now we have two rooms left I thought Brian and His name escapes me at the moment were going and that was the last two rooms left I talked to JoAnne and she said on Mondat that they were still available
IN CASE YOU GUYS DIDN'T HEAR- ED and Dennis have successfully filled all 20 rooms at Craignair. Jibber must now bow down to the greatness that we call the "Black is Fast" club!!!

Dennis O'Shea
08-25-2012, 09:18 AM
ED we need to discuss the final list I talk to you at the cruise night

Jibber
08-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Come on folks. Two rooms left. I hope I don't have to get the hat out of the bottom of my trash can. It will smell a little funky. Haha. Maybe it will keep those mosquitos away from me when we are walking around the island.

LILBLKSNAKE
08-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Come on folks. Two rooms left. I hope I don't have to get the hat out of the bottom of my trash can. It will smell a little funky. Haha. Maybe it will keep those mosquitos away from me when we are walking around the island.
It's not just the hat that smells a little funky in that yellow car