PDA

View Full Version : Alignment

TimD
08-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Can someone give me the name of a place in the Nashua or Manchester area to bring the car in for an alignment that knows what they are doing.

tim

Dennis O'Shea
08-09-2012, 03:31 PM
let me know when you find out I also need one

ToplessPony94
08-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I have always had great luck with the Meineke shops in Hudson or Nashua. If you're really, really picky, ask to have Mike at the Hudson Meineke do it. Tell them Bruce with the red Mustang vert sent you.

Yeah, I know, chain service. But Meineke's are privately owned franchises and the folks that own both the Hudson and Nashua shops are really good!

390gtconv
08-10-2012, 08:01 AM
East Derry & Tire on East Derry rd in Derry I've always used for both old & new cars, happy with them.

Also my mechanic friend Dave @ Revolution Tuning at Owens Court in Hampstead a true Ford guy just installed his own alignment rack. He's just done the alignment on the PFH car. Nice guy that cares. Also does all general repairs.

TorchredSVT
08-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Call Dana at protree...im not sure who he uses, but he brought my car to a local shop and they did an excellent job.

TimD
08-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the reponses. I bought a 68 vert last September and did a frame up restoration on it. It's almost put back together. I'm running into a few odd ball things, but have used various forums to find the answers since this is my first mustang.

Again thanks for the reponses. I might be going to the Manchester cruise so I'll make sure I say hi to the club.

tim