PDA

View Full Version : Club Decal Opinion

KillaGT
08-02-2012, 03:23 PM
What does everyone think of this decal idea? Perfect size for quarter windows or could be used on rear. Can also be made so pony points in same direction on both sides. Can also be done in various colors white, red, lime green, grey, blue, pink, maroon, yellow, turquoise, purple, forest green, orange, black, burnt orange, matte black, chrome, fluorescent pink, chrome, and carbon fiber

ToplessPony94
08-02-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm all for it as long as it's small enough to be used in a corner of the windshield without interfering with vision. Those of us with verts like to put them on the windshield because often that's the only window showing!

SVT10th
08-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Its a nicely done decal, but a "club decal" should have the club logo....
The running horse in the circle, with the state in the background is the "official" logo. (like at the top of this page)

I would love to see some new club window decals -- the original ones are all gone now, I believe.

ToplessPony94
08-02-2012, 06:16 PM
The running horse in the circle, with the state in the background is the "official" logo. (like at the top of this page)

I would love to see some new club window decals -- the original ones are all gone now, I believe.

I had thought about that, Jim. I guess I was thinking that this could be another decal with the original still available. I didn't know the originals were all gone. Yes, if we are only going to have only one decal, it should be the club logo, but if we are willing to have more than one, maybe the "official" logo could be tiny and in the corner somewhere on another. Have to admit I really like Jeff's straw man proposal! (As long as it doesn't infringe anyone's trademark or whatever, of course! Sigh!)

chachee52
08-02-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm all for it as long as it's small enough to be used in a corner of the windshield without interfering with vision. Those of us with verts like to put them on the windshield because often that's the only window showing!

+1, also the classic cars have a little less window space in the side windows I think.

KillaGT
08-03-2012, 01:04 AM
I wasnt saying replace the original decal, was saying this as a additional decal. Several of us have been discusiing decals for rear of our cars. This decal is ment to be and additional decal for our quarter windows or rear of car. I wanted to see what everyone thougt of design.

PonikNH
08-03-2012, 06:12 AM

I like the current decal with the state of NH in the "background". Also having two different decals can be "confusing". Your idea is nice, but I'll hold on to the current one. My two cents

Dennis O'Shea
08-03-2012, 07:38 AM
I like the Orginal decal just call me old fart but it is the clubs logo and having another I Don't know Just my thoughts

390gtconv
08-03-2012, 09:09 AM
I'd like to see the slogan FORD is using and was on the T-shirts they gave out in Carlisle.
"Don't Even Try To Keep Up!" :cool:

PonikNH
08-03-2012, 11:16 AM
I like the Orginal decal just call me old fart but it is the clubs logo and having another I Don't know Just my thoughts
With you Dennis!

KillaGT
08-03-2012, 02:05 PM
its not ment to replace, several of us been wanting rear & or side window decals that is who this question is directed at. I doubt it would even be a offical decal that would be ricks call.

390gtconv
08-03-2012, 06:25 PM
I figured as much, not a replacement but an optional one for some. got it!

Jibber
08-04-2012, 04:17 PM
I think its a good idea. A bit of "personalization" is always good.