PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to the Browns!

ToplessPony94
07-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Once again, a HUGE thank you to Burt and Janet Brown for so graciously hosting yet another club picnic. Their hospitality and generosity in sharing their beautiful home and location with the club is much appreciated! A big round of applause, please, for two wonderful people!

Dennis O'Shea
07-30-2012, 10:31 AM
That goes double for me it was a great time The highlite for me was Kevin Houle and Myself Destroying the Club President and George Martin in Horse Shoes Even with the little bit of rain it was an outstanding day

390gtconv
07-31-2012, 08:59 AM
That goes double for me it was a great time The highlite for me was Kevin Houle and Myself Destroying the Club President and George Martin in Horse Shoes Even with the little bit of rain it was an outstanding day
As always the Brown's were very nice to have us, THANKS!
As far as Dennis, well.... if I had to lose one close game and in return hear Dennis take tons of verbal abuse then it was worth it and I'd lose again if need be. Hehehehehe :D
I love you man...

Dennis O'Shea
07-31-2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks George your the best and a gracious loser unlike the President
As always the Brown's were very nice to have us, THANKS!
As far as Dennis, well.... if I had to lose one close game and in return hear Dennis take tons of verbal abuse then it was worth it and I'd lose again if need be. Hehehehehe :D
I love you man...

KillaGT
07-31-2012, 02:33 PM
thanks to the browns for having us & tkank you janet for the awesome tour, your guys home is awesome!!

Jibber
07-31-2012, 10:54 PM
I had a great time. Many THANKS!!! Can't wait until Fall photo shoot day.