PDA

View Full Version : August 12 -- All Ford and Mustang Show, Bethlehem, NH

chachee52
07-26-2012, 08:40 AM
Just got the news letter and remembered about this event. Looks like there is going to be a meet up in Hookset and probably one in Londonderry.
Anyone interested in meeting up a little further North? Tilton or even off Rt 104 in Hampstead (I think).
The group in Hookset can either stop at our meeting spot of give one of us a call as they are appoaching and we can do a driving meet up.

Jen and I just drove though the Notch yesterday to do some hiking and I can say, what an awsome sound/site it will be with all the Mustangs going through at once!!!
Looking forward to this cruise!

SVT10th
07-26-2012, 12:19 PM
...or even off Rt 104 in Hampstead (I think)...

FYI: I think you mean New Hampton -- Rt 104, exit 23 on 93.

Dennis O'Shea
07-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Where's Hooksett ?

Rowdy
07-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Is there anymore information available regarding the August 12 th car show-like just exactly where will it be in Bethlehem, registration times,etc.

Pete C
07-26-2012, 09:35 PM
This sounds like a lot of fun but I will be on vacation that week and out of town. Thanks for posting about it.

chachee52
07-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Is there anymore information available regarding the August 12 th car show-like just exactly where will it be in Bethlehem, registration times,etc.

Dob't know much about it. Just the info on the NHMC site saying "All Ford Event".
I tried to do a search last night, but the power went out right as I started!!!
Anyway, tonight the only thing that I could find was this:
http://lovemyzip.com/eventdetails/E0-001-047199013-5
Now this is not an "all Ford" event as stated on the club site, but I find it hard to believe that Bethlehem would have 2 car shows on one day, but maybe?
Maybe Rick can help out here?

Jibber
07-31-2012, 10:59 PM
Dob't know much about it. Just the info on the NHMC site saying "All Ford Event".
I tried to do a search last night, but the power went out right as I started!!!
Anyway, tonight the only thing that I could find was this:
http://lovemyzip.com/eventdetails/E0-001-047199013-5
Now this is not an "all Ford" event as stated on the club site, but I find it hard to believe that Bethlehem would have 2 car shows on one day, but maybe?
Maybe Rick can help out here?

Anyone?!?!?!? Need some Details.

SikkZ28
08-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Anyone?!?!?!? Need some Details.

Kevin, everything I read says ford/mustang club at Beech hill auto. registration 8-11 show 9-2:30 it says all makes welcome

Dennis O'Shea
08-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Even Camaro's say it ain't so
Kevin, everything I read says ford/mustang club at Beech hill auto. registration 8-11 show 9-2:30 it says all makes welcome

SikkZ28
08-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Even Camaro's say it ain't so

It aint so Dennis lol doubt I'll make that show too busy searching for my yellow stang lol

Jibber
08-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the info.

chachee52
08-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Alright, so here's what we got so far. 7am there will be a meet up at the Hookset Liquor store on 93. It takes about 45 min to get up to Rt 104 in New Hampton. I will be at the Irving Gas Station, it's the closest one to the entrance to 93N. Then the train will head up.
There's a couple different options, Rick might call me as they hit Exit 23 and I'll just meet them on the highway, or depending on if people need gas or had too much coffee and need a bathroom break then they will stop.
Hopefully there will be a good group heading up. It will be awsome for a stang train going through the Notch!!!!

Jibber
08-06-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm Pumped for this.

Does anyone know if ED is still a member? I haven't seen him in weeks. Thats all he talks about is the OUTLAW class, NOS and racing stuff. I think we have lost ED to NED.

chachee52
08-06-2012, 10:05 PM
I'm Pumped for this.

Does anyone know if ED is still a member? I haven't seen him in weeks. Thats all he talks about is the OUTLAW class, NOS and racing stuff. I think we have lost ED to NED.

I think he's getting married next weekend:D

ToplessPony94
08-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Does anyone know if ED is still a member? I haven't seen him in weeks. ... I think we have lost ED to NED.

Naw! We keep trying to lose ED but then he turns up anyway after a while. :D

red 5.0 bill
08-09-2012, 09:42 AM
he is in love, leave him alone,,,,

Dennis O'Shea
08-09-2012, 12:04 PM
I saw him the other day and all he was doing was singing and it sound like this LOVE EXCITING AND NEW COME ABOARD WERE WAITING FOR YOU THE LOVE BOAT I think he is really losing it but love will do that to you His brain is turning into a Marshmallow Poor Ed someone may have to spoon feed him his Cheesecake at the CraignAir next month

chachee52
08-09-2012, 07:49 PM
leave him alone,,,,
If we did that, then this forum would have about 1/2 the posts!!!!!

Jibber
08-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Looks like weather is going to be OK for Sunday. Whew!!!

chachee52
08-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Looks like weather is going to be OK for Sunday. Whew!!!

Anything will be better than this afternoon when I was driving up to Rick's to have my fuel line replaced!!! Boy I get soaked when it rains!!!!!
It will be a awsome ride up there Sunday. I can't wait to hear all of us going through the Notch and hearing the echos of the Stangs!!!!!!

nhmcpres
08-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Hi everyone, yes the show is all , I was told in the begining it was all ford, they must have decided that wouldnt be enough , I figured once we get to exit 23 we will stop so they older folks could pee and get a cofee ,and then continue up, it should be an awesome ride, see you tomorrow at the hooksett rest area!

SVT10th
08-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Any idea if food and drink will be available? Or should I pack a cooler?

Dennis O'Shea
08-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Do I need to bring my PORTA POTTY you know I am Old Oh never mind I'LL just pack some extra Depends

SVT10th
08-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Weather's looking kind of iffy for tomorrow. Weather.com says 30% chance of rain all day down here, and a bit better up north.
But it sounds like there will be rain on the drive up.....

chachee52
08-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Weather's looking kind of iffy for tomorrow. Weather.com says 30% chance of rain all day down here, and a bit better up north.
But it sounds like there will be rain on the drive up.....
if I can drive through yesterdays mess, then you can drive in a little drizzle!!

chachee52
08-12-2012, 09:26 PM
What a day!! There were about 6-7 cars that drove up together and a few more people came in later. The first crew was lucky enough not to hit much if any rain heading up. Once we passed Cannon MT the sun started coming out and it was an awsome day!!
I am still in shock because there were so many great cars in my class, but some how I tied of first with Mark ('67 figher Fighter fastback). I think that the humidity was getting to the judges to put me in a tie with that car!!!!!!! If I recall Brian L and Bert Brown also got awards. To be honest, I was still in shock that I was holding an award that I might have missed a couple.
Then on the way home, Jen decided to head down through Crawford Notch toward Conway to head back to the lake. What a nice 2 hour drive!!! We did a few back roads to miss the traffic around the outlets. I think that there might be a fall cruise in the making with that route!!!!!!!!!
Mark this one on the calender for next year, the view from the field was amazing, straight shot to Mt Washington. You could see all the towers and buildings on the top until the lower clouds came rolling in.
Thanks for the White Mt Cruisers for putting on a great event, and thanks for everyone in the club that went to make a great day.

Jibber
08-13-2012, 09:17 PM
I was PO'd that I didn't/couldnt make this. It was raining very hard down in So. NH all morning. It figures that the day turned out like it did. The sun came out around 1:30 here and the rest of the day was nice. Oh well. My loss.
Glad everyone had a good time. I heard there were close to 60 cars there.

2010TRGT
08-13-2012, 11:13 PM
There were at least 50 cars there - 26 of which were Mustangs. From a '65 convertible to a 2011 Shelby GT350. Favorite non-Mustang for me was the '69 Big Bad Orange AMX - one of 2 two seater AMXs at the show.

Should have stuck around, Chachee. Scott - the guy with the Carousel Red '68 GTO Judge tribute - gave us a bit of a show when he left. :) Sounds like you still managed to have fun, though.

I can't wait to see the pics and video from the drive up. It was a lot of fun, and I hope to do a cruise like that again.

chachee52
08-19-2012, 08:05 PM
So I know this is a little late, but here are some pics of the show and the drive up. Unfortunately I was third in line so the moving pics are of Rick and Brian and we didn't get anyone behind us because for one of the first times EVER, I had the top up!!!!

These are us going through the Notch