PDA

View Full Version : NHMC & Advanced AutoParts Cruise Night 7/21

Dennis O'Shea
07-20-2012, 03:25 PM
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about the cruise tommorow night.The weather is suppose to be fantastic try and clear you calender's and try and make it

rhoidahl
07-20-2012, 06:20 PM
Dennis -- as you know, both Rick and I will be away; thanks so much for filling in and running cruise night this week. Please make an announcement asking members to check the forum for the information on the Cruisin Downtown Manchester show. Unless we know they are coming, we cannot guarantee a parking spot with the other club members. ENJOY...

Dennis O'Shea
07-20-2012, 06:55 PM
I'll take care of that see you next week

Dennis -- as you know, both Rick and I will be away; thanks so much for filling in and running cruise night this week. Please make an announcement asking members to check the forum for the information on the Cruisin Downtown Manchester show. Unless we know they are coming, we cannot guarantee a parking spot with the other club members. ENJOY...

2010TRGT
07-21-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm not going to be able to make it tonight - my car is at Grappone waiting for a new FPDM. It should be ready Tuesday but I'm carless until then.:( I will be coming next weekend, though.

Sorry, Mark - looks like you'll be representing the 2010 GTs by yourself tonight!

KillaGT
07-22-2012, 01:33 PM
you did a great job setting up Dennis!