PDA

View Full Version : 2 White 2 Hot

07 stang gt
05-14-2017, 07:41 AM
Just been a little busy lately with a couple of beautiful WHITE, yes WHITE (finally no black !!)) stangs from the club that needed a little of my love. George S brought me his 2016 GT350 that he just bought recently and Ryan brought me his Whitmare to have it ready for the summer fun and sun ! Ryans was definitely more work, although the results were the same on both cars. Such a cool contrast in cars from the two different body styles. Here are some pics of both.
37763777377837793780378137823783378437853786378737 88378937903791379237933794

Dennis O'Shea
05-14-2017, 08:51 AM
So it sounds like you don't want Black Car's its Ok Just got a fresh can of Simoniz wax should be good to go

07 stang gt
05-14-2017, 09:25 AM
That's why I hate to do black cars, they all think Simoniz is the best wax. For black cars I recommend Turtle Wax for a NON swirl like finish !! HA HA !!Dennis I love doing black cars it just seems like everyones got one. It was a welcome break from all the dark colored cars I do. Although white is very hard to work with. The LESS light the better, makes it easier to see the scratches. I will still do your black car when your ready !!
So it sounds like you don't want Black Car's its Ok Just got a fresh can of Simoniz wax should be good to go

whtmare
05-14-2017, 10:47 AM
Looks great !!!

ToplessPony94
05-14-2017, 12:03 PM
Sure does, Ryan! I wouldn't have thought your car could be improved upon but Jimmy always can!

Dennis O'Shea
05-14-2017, 01:37 PM
That's why I hate to do black cars, they all think Simoniz is the best wax. For black cars I recommend Turtle Wax for a NON swirl like finish !! HA HA !!Dennis I love doing black cars it just seems like everyones got one. It was a welcome break from all the dark colored cars I do. Although white is very hard to work with. The LESS light the better, makes it easier to see the scratches. I will still do your black car when your ready !!
I just got back from K-Mart and got a bottle of Nu Finish I should be fine it was the "Blue Light" Special" $3.99

07 stang gt
05-15-2017, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the complement ! Although I love you Ryan, your car was a Night (white) mare, I cant fault him because its how most people bring me their vehicles.You don't really see how bad it is until you pull it under my lights. Again, nothing out of the norm. And its just from bad towels, bad habits, its just what most people do because no one has taught them any different and no real place to go and buy good detailing products that aren't from your local box store. I give everyone a good detailing "how to" when they pick their car up and help you buy good towels and products to keep it perfect. I get it perfect, its my job to teach you how to maintain it so it stays that way.
Sure does, Ryan! I wouldn't have thought your car could be improved upon but Jimmy always can!

390gtconv
05-15-2017, 09:00 AM
Ah, this all sounds and means nice weather, cool cars, and cruz'n. Look great

TorchredSVT
05-15-2017, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the complement ! Although I love you Ryan, your car was a Night (white) mare, I cant fault him because its how most people bring me their vehicles.You don't really see how bad it is until you pull it under my lights. Again, nothing out of the norm. And its just from bad towels, bad habits, its just what most people do because no one has taught them any different and no real place to go and buy good detailing products that aren't from your local box store. I give everyone a good detailing "how to" when they pick their car up and help you buy good towels and products to keep it perfect. I get it perfect, its my job to teach you how to maintain it so it stays that way.

and this is why we all keep you so busy

Keep up the good work

07 stang gt
05-16-2017, 08:01 AM
Thanks again !! I see a detail in your future !!
and this is why we all keep you so busy

Keep up the good work

TorchredSVT
05-16-2017, 08:58 AM
Yes, yes you do my friend.We'll be in touch shortly