PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Rick, Marie, and Randy!!

LILBLKSNAKE
07-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Just want to thank Rick and Marie and Jess for an incredible day.
It takes a lot to put this kinda thing together but you pulled off another great Mustang Mania!!
It's always a pleasure to lend a hand to you guys!! Thank you for letting me judge and hand out trophies, it's an honor to be a part of it along with Joe, Keith, Randy, and the other board members!!

Vice President Randy- Thank you for all you do as the new VP. You chased down a new cruise night location and with Dennis and Mark are bringing back a great new Saturday hang out. I knew you were the perfect candidate for VP and you are doing a fantastic job in your new role. Great work today!! As a club member we really appreciate you taking on the responsibility of VP and from the start you made a positive impact on the club!!

mr03mach1
07-08-2012, 07:25 PM
Yes, Thank you ALL for a great show, I can appreciate how much work you put into it!!

PonikNH
07-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Just want to thank Rick and Marie and Jess for an incredible day.
It takes a lot to put this kinda thing together but you pulled off another great Mustang Mania!!
It's always a pleasure to lend a hand to you guys!! Thank you for letting me judge and hand out trophies, it's an honor to be a part of it along with Joe, Keith, Randy, and the other board members!!

Vice President Randy- Thank you for all you do as the new VP. You chased down a new cruise night location and with Dennis and Mark are bringing back a great new Saturday hang out. I knew you were the perfect candidate for VP and you are doing a fantastic job in your new role. Great work today!! As a club member we really appreciate you taking on the responsibility of VP and from the start you made a positive impact on the club!!

Yes, Thank you ALL for a great show, I can appreciate how much work you put into it!!

I second the above. This was my first show with the club. I am awe of the organization of the whole event, as well as how everyone chipped for each part. Great Job!!

chachee52
07-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Thank you to all that planned and made this event what it was. It think that it says a lot of what our club means when there were people waiting in line at 7am to register their cars!!!!
What a great day weather wise.

J
07-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Awesome day! Thanks all! Nicole and I had fun. I think we need more raffle prizes.

ToplessPony94
07-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Kudos to all involved in the planning and setup. I think this just may have been the best Mustang Mania I've attended. It takes a lot of work to make such a successful show. Hats off to Rick, Marie, Jess, Randy, Joe, Keith, Todd, Dennis, Mark, and the famous ED! And to anyone I missed. Thank you for a great time.

KillaGT
07-09-2012, 03:14 PM
what a awesome show!! Days like that makes ya damn proud to be a member!

SikkZ28
07-09-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm beginning to think I need to give my $25 membership fee to Rick at the next cruise night?? I spend way more time with the NHMC than my ECCCC lol the
Club is a great bunch of car enthusiast that always make me feel welcome, camaro and all lol. Thanks to all those who made the show a success looking
Forward to the next show

KillaGT
07-09-2012, 03:27 PM
you might as well just join & get it over lol

SVT10th
07-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Great job to all involved in the planning, running, judging and take-down!

LILBLKSNAKE
07-09-2012, 04:43 PM
i'm beginning to think i need to give my $25 membership fee to rick at the next cruise night?? I spend way more time with the nhmc than my ecccc

you won't want to miss the club picnic!! Members only!!!