PDA

View Full Version : World of Wheels this weekend...April 1, 2017

390gtconv
03-29-2017, 11:04 AM
Can't believe another year is here.
Well good luck to you folks going with your cars. Hoping to see some good pics posted.

Unfortunately we also have a nor'easter coming Fri/Sat, meaning snow north of Boston.
Hope it works out. As some of you know, I've had my 67 conv in there, and know what it's like doing this in stormy weather even with my enclosed trailer.

TorchredSVT
04-03-2017, 10:29 AM
if you were on facebook you'd konw it was a success and as usual NHMC did a great job, everyone took home and award and NHMC wont a club display award as well.

Looks like this years event had some great cars. Unfortunately I didn't get to attend, but i saw most of the cars online and it seemed to be real high quality stuff, even two Ring brothers cars

ToplessPony94
04-03-2017, 05:09 PM
if you were on facebook you'd konw it was a success and as usual NHMC did a great job, everyone took home and award and NHMC wont a club display award as well.

And since this is supposed to be the club forum, that information really should be posted here as well.

390gtconv
04-04-2017, 12:30 AM

First you gotta spell Know correctly.

Sorry us professionals here don't share the same FB addiction..

I'll be sure to post Carlisle Ford National pics here though..

whtmare
04-04-2017, 06:36 AM
Sorry Bruce if I was there I'd throw some pictures up....it's nobody's job to take there personal time and transfer photos to the forum, sorry I post events and such but that's as far as I'm going to take it...

ToplessPony94
04-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Sorry Bruce if I was there I'd throw some pictures up....it's nobody's job to take there personal time and transfer photos to the forum, sorry I post events and such but that's as far as I'm going to take it...

Agreed, Ryan. Photos are different, and I'm not trying to start a kerfuffle. But if the club receives an award, it is IMHO reasonable to expect to see that information here, at least in text form. Some of us have no interest in FB. My wife is (reluctantly and minimally) on FB and she receives dozens of stupid useless unwanted emails from FB daily - I (personally) have no interest in participating in that and I do realize that is my own personal choice.

Cheers! ;)

S550Stang
04-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Agreed, Ryan. Photos are different, and I'm not trying to start a kerfuffle. But if the club receives an award, it is IMHO reasonable to expect to see that information here, at least in text form. Some of us have no interest in FB. My wife is (reluctantly and minimally) on FB and she receives dozens of stupid useless unwanted emails from FB daily - I (personally) have no interest in participating in that and I do realize that is my own personal choice.

Cheers! ;)

plus 1 cant stand face book...

TorchredSVT
04-04-2017, 01:49 PM
First you gotta spell Know correctly.

Sorry us professionals here don't share the same FB addiction..

I'll be sure to post Carlisle Ford National pics here though..

well played, but that's what i get for responding from my phone.

390gtconv
04-04-2017, 06:41 PM
Yea, I hate "auto correct"