PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, I'm selling my Mustangs, all of em

mcrow44
03-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Hi everyone, this is Matt Crow. I had another username a while ago but cannot remember what it was or what email I used to reset it.

Regardless, hope everyone is doing well. My wife and I had 2 little boys over the last few years and I haven't had the time or desire to spend on my cars anymore.
So, no sense in hanging on to them. I'm at the beginning stages of getting the following cars ready for sale:

1965 2+2 Fastback-347 Stroker, 4 speed Toploader Red. Motor built by Rick- 1200ish miles on motor no rust anywhere
2007 Shelby GT500-Alloy with Silver stripes. 5.4L Supercharged with lowering kit, springs, rear suspension upgrades done by Rick 11K miles
2003 GT Convertible. 4.6L auto Gray with black top 38k miles

You guys have seen them all, they're in the same shape as the last time they were at a show or cruise night except they're all dusty.
I'm getting ready to get them all back on the road and sell them, but this post is to gauge any interest from members or people members know.
I'm not pricing them at this second as I'm still researching current prices but I'm planning on pricing them to move.
Again, just putting this out there for NHMC as a pre-listing to gauge interest, if any.

We miss seeing you all, but 60 hour work weeks and 2 little monsters leave little time to breathe much less anything else right now.

07 stang gt
03-03-2017, 06:27 AM
GLWS, but post some pics. It will be easier to help you sell if someone can see the car.

Dennis O'Shea
03-03-2017, 08:11 AM
Pictures would be good but I curious on prices you are asking

ToplessPony94
03-03-2017, 09:23 AM
Thread moved to Horse Auction. They sound like nice ponies - wish I had a place to keep another one. Good luck.

Xerxeese
03-04-2017, 07:47 AM
I wish I had money !

Gabe
03-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Pictures and prices!! :)