PDA

View Full Version : Manchester VA Medical Center 1st Annual Rev It Up For Heroes Car Show. 9?17/16

390gtconv
08-29-2016, 01:07 PM
This event is being done to help draw attention for help available for Vet's.
My wife works at the VA in Manch, so passing info along.
Coming in a few weeks.
They are also looking for folks to help out.

Manchester VA Medical Center 1st Annual Rev It Up For Heroes Car Show.
718 Smyth rd, Manchester

For information contact Diana.Powers@va.gov

If some could also post on FB, be great...

Additional Info:
Classic cars will line Parking Lot E on Saturday, September 17th, when Manchester VA presents our

1st Annual Rev It Up For Heroes Car Show!!

This event promises to be a day of cool cars, food and great live music!!

Come and Join us! We need volunteers to make our car show a success!

We have a wide range of volunteer opportunities:

Ø Early Bird Set Up

Ø Directional Parking Support – help park cars

Ø Help patrol traffic

Ø Check-In Vietnam Era Veterans for our special pinning ceremony

Ø Serve refreshments to our Vietnam Veterans

Ø Kids Area – Support craft table

Ø Kids area – Assist with activities

Ø Face Painters

Ø Food Court Area – Assist with Housekeeping/Trash Collection

Ø Assist with counting ballots, Veterans and People’s Choice!!

Ø Admin Support Before the Show

See attached list - several shifts are available, sign up for one or more!

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE RAIN DATE

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18th from 10am-3pm

ToplessPony94
08-30-2016, 10:48 AM
This show requires prior registration and acceptance. The acceptance letters went out a couple of weeks ago, but there may still be slots open. Lucky me - I am car #13! :rolleyes:

Sounds like a cool event!

390gtconv
08-30-2016, 02:40 PM
Additional info today:
To register for the car show please complete attached registration form and send back to me as soon as possible.

This is our first car show so we have enough Dash Plaques and t shirts for only 100. To help us plan the car show we need car owners to preregister so we don’t go over the 100 car limit. Please feel free to share registration form and flyer.

Time is of the essence right now, we are getting close to our September 1st dead line date. Right now I have roughly 20 spots open.

Thank you so much for sharing the information. All are welcomedJ
To register for the car show please complete attached registration form and send back to me as soon as possible.

This is our first car show so we have enough Dash Plaques and t shirts for only 100. To help us plan the car show we need car owners to preregister so we don’t go over the 100 car limit. Please feel free to share registration form and flyer.

Time is of the essence right now, we are getting close to our September 1st dead line date. Right now I have roughly 20 spots open.

Thank you so much for sharing the information. All are welcomedJ

ToplessPony94
08-30-2016, 04:50 PM
Thank you for that update George!!! :cool:

390gtconv
09-16-2016, 03:28 AM
Bruce, you ready for THIS Sat's VA show? My wife (who works there and signed up as volunteer), said the organizers are going all out for this. They've contacted all surrounding VA places, Free coffee and donuts for those of us that entered our cars. T shirts and goodie bags, they had landscapers there yesterday freshening up the place. Oh and nice little article in The NH Union Leader paper Thur on this. I'll try to be there by 8am, I know you shoot for noon. lol See ya there.

ToplessPony94
09-16-2016, 10:49 AM
Thanks, George! See ya tomorrow. Actually, I plan to shoot for around 9AM. :p Free coffee is GOOD! :D

Hope they filled those last 20 spaces!