PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming make a wish show info

whtmare
08-04-2016, 06:26 AM
Hi everyone,
Our next get together is for the Make a Wish show at budweiser, this sunday, for those that want to join us we will meet at the Mobil station just south of budweiser by 7.30 am, so we can drive in together, this show is a good time, hope we can get a good group together.
See you there.

07 stang gt
08-06-2016, 04:07 PM
I will be there

SVT10th
08-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Went to Make A Wish yesterday. First show I've made it to this year!
Great representation by NHMC and friends. There were 21 Mustangs in a row in our section!
I didn't take a lot of pics, but there were TONS of great cars. I believe the final total was between 450 and 500.
The 50/50 raffle take-home prize was almost $1600!!! A record setting amount for them.

Anyway, here's a few pics.

My car was functionally invisible parked next to these two -- and with Jimmy M's car on the other side....

Push Me - Pull You!

There was also an imposter. Hey, that's not Mike Bradford's car!
I don't think I've ever seen another one that color....

ToplessPony94
08-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Nice! Thanks for posting, Jim. Yeah, not Mike's car. His has "Mustang" in script above the "Mach 1".

SVT10th
08-09-2016, 08:45 AM
Got to truly evaluate the improved power from the recently engine mods. After leaving the show, I took "old Rt 3" (Daniel Webster) north to the Raymond Weizorik airport access road and came home through Londonderry. Well, as I'm turning onto the entrance ramp to the RW highway, there's a Mitsubishi Lancer dogging my rear bumper. I said, "Yeah, I don't think so" and punched it. The transmission kicked down, engine roared, exhaust bellowed and the little Lancer faded to a speck in my rearview mirror as I pulled about a cornfield and a half on him.
I backed out of the throttle at the top of the ramp and coasted down to a more reasonable speed. About 6 or 7 seconds later the little Lancer comes flying up past me to do the "ricer flyby." LOL.

I said to Amy as he went by, "Oh, was that a race?"

I must say that 250rwhp/290rwtq doesn't sound like much with so many 500+hp Cobras and GT500s around. But you forget how effective even just that much power really is in a much smaller, lighter Mustang.