PDA

View Full Version : Candia Cruise Night

Jibber
05-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Great night at Candia. 153 cars.
Had a great time with Dennis, Rick and Keith.

Dennis O'Shea
05-13-2016, 04:16 AM
3364Glad I had my New Jacket to keep warm Killer night some really great rides

whtmare
05-13-2016, 02:55 PM

That's just fucking awesome lol

Dennis O'Shea
05-13-2016, 07:31 PM
That's just fucking awesome lolOk since when did we go blue with the language Where is our famous moderator in these situations I feel he's a sleep at the switch:D:p:D

ToplessPony94
05-13-2016, 10:18 PM
Ok since when did we go blue with the language Where is our famous moderator in these situations I feel he's a sleep at the switch:D:p:D

Well, since we don't really have a special place designated for "non-family-friendly" stuff (and moderators can't create one as far as I know) it would be hard to enforce such a thing. And I doubt that there is anything there that most 8 year olds nowadays haven't heard many times :eek:, I will abstain from further comment. :p

(Am I really famous? Really!?!? :D)

whtmare
05-14-2016, 06:34 AM
Well, since we don't really have a special place designated for "non-family-friendly" stuff (and moderators can't create one as far as I know) it would be hard to enforce such a thing. And I doubt that there is anything there that most 8 year olds nowadays haven't heard many times :eek:, I will abstain from further comment. :p

Bruce that picture was worth a thousand words I could not think of all of them though lol

chachee52
05-14-2016, 06:40 AM

Isn't that what the "Flaming Rotunda" forum is for? So we DO have a spot for that language :cool:

Dennis O'Shea
05-14-2016, 07:34 AM

(Am I really famous? Really!?!? :D)Bruce to bring you back down to earth.Your Fame is only a manifestation in your own mind according to the survey :eek:

Dennis O'Shea
05-14-2016, 07:50 AM
Isn't that what the "Flaming Rotunda" forum is for? So we DO have a spot for that language :cool:
Thank you Todd for that Astute observation.:eek:Its input like that makes the this forum flourish.:D Unlike the incorrect response given by our lackadaisical moderator .:D:p:DI for one thank you

ToplessPony94
05-14-2016, 10:25 AM
Well, Dennis, T-storms predicted for about the time cruise night breaks up tonight. I guess that means we will finish our discussion then! :rolleyes: See you there, buddy! ;)

Dennis O'Shea
05-14-2016, 12:41 PM
Well, Dennis, T-storms predicted for about the time cruise night breaks up tonight. I guess that means we will finish our discussion then! :rolleyes: See you there, buddy! ;)

Its not necessary to continue this discussion.:eek:My perception on most things is always correct as it is in this instance.:p:pAs far as Cruise Night "Not Happening " :D

390gtconv
05-14-2016, 08:46 PM
Its not necessary to continue this discussion.:eek:My perception on most things is always correct as it is in this instance.:p:pAs far as Cruise Night "Not Happening " :D
How wet was the cruz night??

whtmare
05-14-2016, 08:56 PM
It was great

Dennis O'Shea
05-14-2016, 09:02 PM
May statement to Bruce meant I was not attending.It had nothing to do with the weather I leave that up to you

ToplessPony94
05-14-2016, 11:07 PM

One word...

NOT!

marinedad
05-15-2016, 09:02 AM
Hey,

Anyone know when cruise night is starting? Checked NHMC website, last year information (little outdated) and no newsletters anymore.

Dennis O'Shea
05-15-2016, 11:30 AM
Hey,

Anyone know when cruise night is starting? Checked NHMC website, last year information (little outdated) and no newsletters anymore.
Cruise night is every Saturday from 5 to 8 at Advanced Auto in Hooksett Weather permitting

ToplessPony94
05-15-2016, 04:11 PM
Hey,

Look at the top of this page and click "Calendar". You will find it there. Hope to see you soon!

marinedad
05-15-2016, 07:26 PM
Thanks. I'll be sure to try to make the next ones.